Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ok so I'm in year 12.. I've taken all 3 sciences and maths ...and unfortunately or fortunately I've taken mechanics ..I'm finding it so so so so impossibly hard even like the beginning chapters of the m1 book.. now we are currently doing chapter 4 statics of a particle but we've skipped chapter 3 for some reason ..anyway the point is obviously I want good marks but I don't know what to do and where to get help ..I've asked my teacher for help but even the way he explains it still confuses me ..idk what to do..I don't just want to copy sneers from solutions bank or whatever just to show the teacher that I've done the homework ..I really want to understand but how??? Please guys please tell me how I can improve and understand mechanics m1 ....any websites..tutorials idk anything is helpful ... 😩😩😩😩I just want to cry with all this stress

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngelinAugustine)
    Ok so I'm in year 12.. I've taken all 3 sciences and maths ...and unfortunately or fortunately I've taken mechanics ..I'm finding it so so so so impossibly hard even like the beginning chapters of the m1 book.. now we are currently doing chapter 4 statics of a particle but we've skipped chapter 3 for some reason ..anyway the point is obviously I want good marks but I don't know what to do and where to get help ..I've asked my teacher for help but even the way he explains it still confuses me ..idk what to do..I don't just want to copy sneers from solutions bank or whatever just to show the teacher that I've done the homework ..I really want to understand but how??? Please guys please tell me how I can improve and understand mechanics m1 ....any websites..tutorials idk anything is helpful ... 😩😩😩😩I just want to cry with all this stress

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Comfort eat

ReputationRep:
    Please guys please tell me how I can improve and understand mechanics m1 ....any websites..tutorials idk anything is helpful ...
    First of all calm down, we're not even halfway into November yet. The fact you're looking for help online suggests that you at least want to improve, which is a lot better than just wallowing in self-pity and hoping you do better by the time it gets to exams.

What exam board are you on?

ReputationRep:
    Mechanics was my favourite module! It's hard but doable if you put in the effort, but tbh i'm in the my final year of Uni and now that i look back at it, it kind of makes me laugh.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Okay don't get too panicked otherwise you don't learn as effectively
    Secondly I did mechanics too and at first I panicked but then slowly got into it until the exam and then I thought I messed up big time but it ended up I did better than I thought I'd do.
    Go through the examples in your book and do all the exercises, I did Edexcel and we also had a CGP M1 book that helped explain things in detail, mymaths is a good website too and FMSP (further maths support programme) which has a website. Also I found that since I did physics, the physics mechanics module helped me understand it and vice versa.
    Don't lose your head over it, get together with your friends and go though the things together.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. London Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  2. Edge Hill University
    All Faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.