Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

So my course finishes in February & I will also be moving out of my apartment February.
    My internship starts in May. So between February and May I WISH TO STAY IN LONDON.

I dont mind getting another (cheaper) place after February, but I wont have student finance so I need to work full time, do you guys think this is possible? To live alone in london and support yourself working in a normal job?

Please reply I do not know what to do...I keep thinking about the future.

Thanks
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Jason kelly)
    Hey guys,

So my course finishes in February & I will also be moving out of my apartment February.
    My internship starts in May. So between February and May I WISH TO STAY IN LONDON.

I dont mind getting another (cheaper) place after February, but I wont have student finance so I need to work full time, do you guys think this is possible? To live alone in london and support yourself working in a normal job?

Please reply I do not know what to do...I keep thinking about the future.

Thanks
    I'm sure it can be, providing you find a cheap enough place and get paid okay, but will you be paid enough? You should start doing research on rent prices and whether you might be able to afford it on the kind of wage you'll be looking at. It's the only way to know

ReputationRep:
    I don't live in London buy it might just be cheaper to move to a commuter town (Luton) and take a train into work every day. Just a thought...

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.