Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    rep availible to anyone who can name (fully) these three members of popular groups....

love Katy ***
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    rep availible to anyone who can name (fully) these three members of popular groups....

love Katy ***
    I recongnise the first two...but if i knew their names....i'd be thoroughly ashamed of myself. No idea who the third is though.

G

ReputationRep:
    Katy has just proved I know nothing about modern music

ReputationRep:
    I recognise Nicola from girls aloud, and one is someone from either busted or mcfly (I can't tell them apart). I'm quite glad I can't identify them better!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    Katy has just proved I know nothing about modern music
    It would help if we could open the last two pics and make them bigger.

I'll help you if you want.

G

ReputationRep:
    Guy from blazin squad, followed by guy from mcfly...don't know there names though, Girl from hearsay?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    I recognise Nicola from girls aloud, and one is someone from either busted or mcfly (I can't tell them apart). I'm quite glad I can't identify them better!
    It's not that moody ginger woman is it?!?!?

I think the othe twop are Blazin Squad..be damned if i know which one...the lead singer dude...and yes...McFly

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    It's not that moody ginger woman is it?!?!?

I think the othe twop are Blazin Squad..be damned if i know which one...the lead singer dude...and yes...McFly

G
    I'll guess some blazin names them, um kraz-e, melo-d, strider, kenzie? I don't know! And yep, moody ginger one.

ReputationRep:
    I'll guess some blazin names them, um kraz-e, melo-d, strider, kenzie? I don't know! And yep, moody ginger one.
    Well...i don't think it's melo-D...cos i saw an interview with him...and i think he had black hair....i think. Try kraz-e as a guess

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    Well...i don't think it's melo-D...cos i saw an interview with him...and i think he had black hair....i think. Try kraz-e as a guess

G
    Ok, Kraz-e from blazin, someone from mcfly and nicola something from girls aloud! (I don't know why I'm doing this, katy can't rep me again for 10 days anyway!)

ReputationRep:
    i think one of them is from mc fly i think, though not sure... dont know about the other two though/

ReputationRep:
    grrrrr someone has to know, theyre from blazin squad, mcfly and girls aloud.....

Acaila, your not alone...i could walk past all 3 in the street and not even know they were suppoesedly famous!

someone....

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    Ok, Kraz-e from blazin, someone from mcfly and nicola something from girls aloud! (I don't know why I'm doing this, katy can't rep me again for 10 days anyway!)
    Might as well...then Katy's in your debt...and then one day...and that day may never come...you may ask her to perform a favour for you....

G

ReputationRep:
    grrrrr someone has to know, theyre from blazin squad, mcfly and girls aloud.....

Acaila, your not alone...i could walk past all 3 in the street and not even know they were suppoesedly famous!

someone....

love Katy ***
    Allowed to google?

G

ReputationRep:
    TOm, Krazee, Nicola Roberts?

ReputationRep:
    Krazee - from blazin squad
    Tom Fletcher - from mcfly
    Nicola Roberts - from girls aloud

ReputationRep:
    Katy, can you make it so we can open up the mcfly pic? It's too small to tell.

ReputationRep:

someone....

love Katy ***
    Phew thanks Katy
    If I posted a thread like this people would walk past all of the pic people in the street as well, going by my tastes in music.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jumpunderaboat)
    Krazee - from blazin squad
    Tom Fletcher - from mcfly
    Nicola Roberts - from girls aloud
    Yay! I guessed krazee right! (that's assuming you're right!)

ReputationRep:
    Katy, can you make it so we can open up the mcfly pic? It's too small to tell.

how do i do that?

and for who ever asked....yeah your allowed to google..i dont actually know the answers...but i NEED to know the answers!

love Katy ***

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.