Five gunned down near anti-Trump protest just hours after victory Watch

BibleMan
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
AT LEAST five people have been shot close to an anti-Donald Trump rally just hours after he was elected the next US President.

Seattle police revealed they are investigating a shooting with “multiple victims” close to the protest against the Republican.

The Seattle Fire Department said that crews were treating five patients with gunshot wounds includding four men and one woman, with one of the males suffering life-threatening injuries.

A swathe of police – including the gang unit – ambulance and fire crews have descended on the scene to investigate the shooting, with the alleged shooter still at large.

The anti-Trump rally turned into a march and was just a few streets away from the shooting, in Third Avenue.
Witnesses said they heard multiple rounds of gunshots before police responded to the incident.

Read More:
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...ory-Republican
cbreef
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by BibleMan)
AT LEAST five people have been shot close to an anti-Donald Trump rally just hours after he was elected the next US President.

Seattle police revealed they are investigating a shooting with “multiple victims” close to the protest against the Republican.

The Seattle Fire Department said that crews were treating five patients with gunshot wounds includding four men and one woman, with one of the males suffering life-threatening injuries.

A swathe of police – including the gang unit – ambulance and fire crews have descended on the scene to investigate the shooting, with the alleged shooter still at large.

The anti-Trump rally turned into a march and was just a few streets away from the shooting, in Third Avenue.
Witnesses said they heard multiple rounds of gunshots before police responded to the incident.

Read More:
Considering the fact that all 5 are still alive, the most likely weapon to be responsible is a 9mm handgun.
Dez
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Is there actually any link between the gun attack and the protest, apart from geographical proximity? Sounds to me like the Express is just stirring up hyperbole as per usual.
Ambitious1999
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by BibleMan)

Read More:
Yep the people voted Trump like the people voted Brexit and it seems we could have years and decades more of this behaviour as a result. Gun battles in the US after Trump wins and racist violence in the UK after Brexit won.

The situation was so bad they even had to get firemen to treat the injured instead of paramedics.

Why don't people want to settle for the status quo?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (98)
18.96%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (329)
63.64%
Not yet but I am planning to (24)
4.64%
Not yet but I might (66)
12.77%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise