UBS Watch

Feds92
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
How is the ubs phone interview?

And how long after will i hear back from them?

Thx a lot
midnight999
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Feds92)
How is the ubs phone interview?

And how long after will i hear back from them?

Thx a lot
I have not received an invite for a ubs phone interview. So I unfortunately can't help you with that.

However, I wanted to ask which Graduate Training Program did you apply to? When did you submit the online assessments and how long after submitting the online assessments did you receive an invitation for a phone interview?

The reason I am asking is because I submitted my application for the Project Consulting and Business Intelligence (PCBI) graduate programme on the 22nd of September and completed the online tests on the 29th of September and I still haven't heard back from UBS.

I did get an email from UBS on the 30th of September saying

"We have received a high volume of applications for this position and apologise for any delay. Please don't panic if we are not in touch for a few weeks, your application will be reviewed soon by our recruiting team and we will contact you when a decision has been made regarding your next steps."

However, it has been 1.5 months (i.e. 6 weeks) since I completed the online test and I still haven't heard anything.
Feds92
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Submitted my application about two weeks ago and received an invite 10 days later.
midnight999
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Feds92)
Submitted my application about two weeks ago and received an invite 10 days later.
Thanks which graduate training programme did you apply to?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (215)
12.42%
Excited (159)
9.19%
Worried (307)
17.74%
Terrified (383)
22.13%
Meh (176)
10.17%
Confused (37)
2.14%