Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I've been waiting weeks or shall i say months for my student fiance I'm so behind on my rent and uni keep talking about the corse fees , i called them Monday as it says i need to send things of which i have done three time but they have said they have all the paper work its now thursday and nothing on my account has changed, it keeps saying the same and i have no credit now to ring them up and chase them . this really stressing me out
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by lucie96)
    Hi, I've been waiting weeks or shall i say months for my student fiance I'm so behind on my rent and uni keep talking about the corse fees , i called them Monday as it says i need to send things of which i have done three time but they have said they have all the paper work its now thursday and nothing on my account has changed, it keeps saying the same and i have no credit now to ring them up and chase them . this really stressing me out
    Hi Lucie, if we have just got new evidence this will need to be processed which depending on the evidence can take up to a few weeks, What exactly did you send us and I can give you a timescale.

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Hi , i sent a letter of evidence proving that I'm estranged from my parents and also a form showing I'm income and then my declaration
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi there.

Evidence to assess you as an independent student will take up to 11 working days to process from the day of receipt.

Thanks.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 15, 2016
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.