Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hello i want to know more about how can i apply for new university business studies after my university exited me. and how i can deal with student finance about payments of repeating the study year. i finished first year successfuly and this was the socond year but i failed the exams thank you
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Pitzanu

    If you have used 2 years of funding you will only be eligible for a maintenance loan in year 1 of a new course but tuition fees from year 2.

The home of Results and Clearing


people online now


students helped last year

University open days

  1. SAE Institute
    Animation, Audio, Film, Games, Music, Business, Web Further education
    Thu, 16 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.