Turn on thread page Beta

Do you and your Brothers/ Sisters fight often? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I was woundering if you and ur brothers/Sisters fight often, and how "serious does it get" Coz me and my bro which is one year younger than me are at constant war, and my mom keeps saying that we are not normal?! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Not anymore :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    Not anymore :cool:

well how old were you when that stopped?

yeh we snap at each and have arguements all the time- he is 15 and i am 18. My dad gets really annoyed and threatened no more family holidays last year because we were constantly trying to kill each other..we still are but then there are times quite often when we get on really well, like last night with the PS1 gaming for hours and today when he stayed in and we watched cabin fever..life is up and down as to wether we are getting along or not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparklyteacosie)
    yeh we snap at each and have arguements all the time- he is 15 and i am 18. My dad gets really annoyed and threatened no more family holidays last year because we were constantly trying to kill each other..we still are but then there are times quite often when we get on really well, like last night with the PS1 gaming for hours and today when he stayed in and we watched cabin fever..life is up and down as to wether we are getting along or not
    LOL, soude familier, though we are sent to our rooms together till we can get along :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    until my older sister left for uni, all 3 of us used to fight constantly.

it would constantly switch as to who was arguing with who and my parents would find it impossible to spilt us up as they could only hold two of us at any one time...then when they split up and it was one against 3..so my dad used to let us just fight...and it would always end up with me n my older sister getting together and sitting on my little sister (it taking 2 of us to hold her down).

when we were about 9/10 it used to get proper violent...we wernt alowed to be at home alone until i was 11 because we'd do things like hit each other with a frying pan....

bless. we were little rebels.

its perfectly normal!

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I'm 17, he's 10. He pisses me off

ReputationRep:
    I threatened to kill my little sister the other day, and then my parents put me in solitary confinement under the stairs for a whole day without food or water. When I was under the stairs, the little ***** killed my dog, which I got for my 17th birthday. Now my parents have taken her to live with my Aunt because when I get my hands on my sister, shes gonna pay.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah perfectly normal, my sister flips everynow and then and throws knifes and **** and then goes crying to my mum strange child

(Original post by KOH)
    LOL, soude familier, though we are sent to our rooms together till we can get along :rolleyes:
    my dad is always amazed at how quickly we can just be nice to each other after only a few seconds before declaring undying hatred for each other.

ReputationRep:
    my brother has become so much of a c*ck recently that i really dont see us talking hardly ever again

sad but true... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cyst)
    I threatened to kill my little sister the other day, and then my parents put me in solitary confinement under the stairs for a whole day without food or water. When I was under the stairs, the little ***** killed my dog, which I got for my 17th birthday. Now my parents have taken her to live with my Aunt because when I get my hands on my sister, shes gonna pay.
    she killed you dog? i would take her to live with a shrink not an aunt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    until my older sister left for uni, all 3 of us used to fight constantly.

it would constantly switch as to who was arguing with who and my parents would find it impossible to spilt us up as they could only hold two of us at any one time...then when they split up and it was one against 3..so my dad used to let us just fight...and it would always end up with me n my older sister getting together and sitting on my little sister (it taking 2 of us to hold her down).

when we were about 9/10 it used to get proper violent...we wernt alowed to be at home alone until i was 11 because we'd do things like hit each other with a frying pan....

bless. we were little rebels.

its perfectly normal!

love Katy ***

frying PAN?! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

now my 2 bros would go after me with shoes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cyst)

omg how old is your sister?

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BloodyValentine)
    she killed you dog? i would take her to live with a shrink not an aunt
    Im gonna beat her senseless first, then Ill decide my next move. She will pay dearly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    omg how old is your sister?

love Katy ***
    Shes 10.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KOH)
    well how old were you when that stopped?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cyst)
    are you being sarcastic? cause that sounds ****ed up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hihihihi)
    are you being sarcastic? cause that sounds ****ed up
    Its true.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cyst)
    Im gonna beat her senseless first, then Ill decide my next move. She will pay dearly.

LOL, i would too, my bro has this thing for deleting my game saves in genrals and AOE II when i was ready to attck thier base!

boy did i pound his head!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.