The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
KOH
LOL, i would too, my bro has this thing for deleting my game saves in genrals and AOE II when i was ready to attck thier base!

boy did i pound his head!
AOE? you got Conquerors?
Reply 21
hihihihi
AOE? you got Conquerors?

yup, love them too

you play them?!
Reply 22
KOH
yup, love them too

you play them?!

yea, ever played on zone?
Reply 23
hihihihi
yea, ever played on zone?

YES, o dear god yes, when i was in the US i had DSL, now here in this hell hole i got dial up and cant get it to work :frown:

Itss be up soon, care to play some time?!

here, add me

[email protected] :biggrin:
Reply 24
KOH
i got dial up and cant get it to work :frown:

I've got ADSL (since 2 weeks ago) and I can't imagine how i'd survived with 56k. Wherein UK are you- can you not get broadband cause of your location?
Reply 25
hihihihi
I've got ADSL (since 2 weeks ago) and I can't imagine how i'd survived with 56k. Wherein UK are you- can you not get broadband cause of your location?

im not in UK, im in Kuwaite
KOH
I was woundering if you and ur brothers/Sisters fight often, and how "serious does it get" Coz me and my bro which is one year younger than me are at constant war, and my mom keeps saying that we are not normal?! :rolleyes:

My sister and I generally get along well, we talk for ages regulary. We often insult eachother but it's only for fun, we don't take it seriously, sometimes it gets a little out of hand but we argue no more than my friends and I do...

My half sister is 32 and i hardly ever see her, those factors mean we never argue, she's too mature for that and also we wouldn't want to, it would ruin seeing her.
Reply 27
KOH
I was woundering if you and ur brothers/Sisters fight often, and how "serious does it get" Coz me and my bro which is one year younger than me are at constant war, and my mom keeps saying that we are not normal?! :rolleyes:

Mostly with my younger sister,we fight every five minutes,but we never hit each other with pans or ruin eachother's stuff,mostly hand fights and yelling,then we get togather against my youngest brother,so it's deffinitly normal,I think it's really weird for brothers/sisters not to fight :rolleyes:
Reply 28
not so much anymore, never anything serious in fact.
KOH

My sis and i have regular bickers but only fight when its serious stuff we're disagreeing about (funny, it's always the younger sibling that seems to be in the wrong). Our slanging matches are quite loud. Oh and don't worry, my mum says that our arguments are not normal, and that's when we shout! :smile:
KOH

Well I have an argument almost everyday with my sister, apparantly that's not normal but it's difficult to love your sister when she starts petty fights, makes life difficult and is a pain in general.

She's almost twenty, surely she should know better :rolleyes:

But we don't fight about anything serious, and she's okay most of the time :smile:
Reply 31
I hardly ever get into a fight with my family members because I don't allow them to frustrate me. I think anger and irrational behavior are funny. My brothers seem to fight all the time though and they're both in college.
Reply 32
KOH

I fight with my 6 year old bro 24/7.He's such a spoilt brat and always gets his way.. :mad:
Reply 33
We've never had any dog killing incidents but i don't get on well with my brother. We have a love hate relationship. One minute we'll get on really well and another we will fight like crazy. He did hit me with a cricket bat once though!
Reply 34
Of course Brothers and Sisters fight. I fought my older sister loads of times when we were younger, but then i got too strong for her. :biggrin: hee :biggrin: hee.
Reply 35
we dont fight unless hes being a cock.
Reply 36
very often
My sister was beelzebub incarnate! She argued with my mum and me all the time. It got so bad that she moved out as soon as she turned 16 (3 years ago). When she visits now she and my mum still cant sit in the same room without having a huge row. I am really shallow and superficial with her nowadays because it makes life so much easier.
Reply 38
KOH

i used to have violent fights with my younger brother when we were little...he would pull my hair and i'd kick him around..etc. i don't fight with him now, even if im really really angry at him.
I've never fought with my older brothers coz they're much too old for me to fight with... :biggrin: (6 and 8 yrs older).....my life with my siblings is very peaceful :biggrin: ...but maybe coz i'm a girl...
but my brothers don't fight with each other...not that i know of at least...
Cyst
I threatened to kill my little sister the other day, and then my parents put me in solitary confinement under the stairs for a whole day without food or water. When I was under the stairs, the little bitch killed my dog, which I got for my 17th birthday. Now my parents have taken her to live with my Aunt because when I get my hands on my sister, shes gonna pay.

I can't actually bring myself to believe you. :confused:

Latest

Trending

Trending