The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I have two brothers.. me and the youngest brother are fine, we never fight, but the brother closest in age to me is another story.. he has serious problems and can be extremely selfish and unfair, so occasionally we argue. He's great company when he's not being a twat though!
Airport Fairy
I can't actually bring myself to believe you. :confused:

My mum gave my sis a kitten because she thought it could help teach my sis about responsisbility.... she cut off its whiskers :eek: :frown:
(my mum gave it to some friends who were thinking about getting a kitten)
Reply 42
I fight too than nail with my brother Miguel on a regular basis.
My other siblings on the other hand, I rarely have a problem with.
Homegrownkitten
My mum gave my sis a kitten because she thought it could help teach my sis about responsisbility.... she cut off its whiskers :eek: :frown:
(my mum gave it to some friends who were thinking about getting a kitten)

:eek: *gasps* That's evil! The poor kitten! I wonder if it hurt.....

Seriously though, if that story he told was true, all his family would be inside. His parents would be in prison for child abuse and his sister would be in a mental home.
Reply 44
i hardly ever fight with my older brother (he's 20) but he's at uni a lot, and i miss him loads when he's there. i do argue with my twin brother though, mainly cos he's annoying and does things like get really drunk at parties i'm at and i end up having to look after him, really annoys me.

my mum reckons that when all 3 of us are at home there's loads more arguments, if there's only 2 of us (doesn't really matter which 2- although me and twin are probably worst) we just get along better.

lou xxx
Reply 45
My sis is ok; I often feel there is something wrong with here, but I don't really act on it cos it wouldn't help anything. We should just sleep on it and then we can be ok and hang out nicely the next day.
Reply 46
Im an only child.... :frown:
Reply 47
KOH
I was woundering if you and ur brothers/Sisters fight often, and how "serious does it get" Coz me and my bro which is one year younger than me are at constant war, and my mom keeps saying that we are not normal?! :rolleyes:

Me and my brothers and sister used to fight all the time. Now, me and my sister get along really well and I just avoid my brothers.
me and my brother used to fight a lot- mostly just shouting but some hitting as well :smile: but now we get on ok- sometimes we argue though- especially if i'm in a bad mood, i tend to take it out on him :redface:
Oh well!!
(I'm 20 and he is 17)
I seldom use physical violence against my brother (13 years younger than me - 14 and 27), but if he keeps treating my mummy really badly and annoying me at every possibile opportunity then I foresee trouble for him and myself later in life...

By the way Ruthiepoos - you are almost a "mature student" yourself! :smile:
Reply 50
My older brother and I never got along as children, all the time. TIS NOT NORMAL!!! But now we are older, and more mature, we do get along, and he doesn't hit me anymore. I get along okay with my younger brother, but he can be annoying as HELL.

Im in the middle and our ages are 20-17-8 btw.

We all have different fathers, but that isn't a problem. They are still my brothers.
RobbieC
We all have different fathers, but that isn't a problem. They are still my brothers.

Why bother pointing that out unless it is an issue..?

Just a thought from a weird wee Irishman..! :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending