Turn on thread page Beta

help, housemates let their dealers put weed in my room!! watch

ReputationRep:
    ill try make this short, i used to live with 5 other friends in a house accommodation for Uni but I have moved out of my room for about 1 month now and have gone back home, its completely empty but i have signed a contract which ends next summer so its still my room.

some of my housemates have let their dealer put weed in MY room to harvest or something, im clueless about weed, theres quite a lot must be worth £1000+

im quite shocked and ive asked them all why its there and they have said it will be gone by today but it was there for atleast 24+ hours. now my problem is my carpet, bed, curtains etc. will stink of it and probably wont come off.

what should i do? should i get the police involved or should i let the company that we got the house from know? how much trouble will i or we will be in? wtf do i do?

ReputationRep:
    tell the popo

If you're in the UK call 101 to talk to police via a non-urgent phone call.
    I know it's a thing to not snitch but clearly if you're not involved and are unwilling you can hopefully get it sorted out. x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nuba123)
    tell the popo

If you're in the UK call 101 to talk to police via a non-urgent phone call.
    I know it's a thing to not snitch but clearly if you're not involved and are unwilling you can hopefully get it sorted out. x
    Also now that you know you should do something about it, otherwise if you leave it to late it might bite you in the arse especially if someone gets hurt it is drugs after all.

ReputationRep:
    67, snitches slah slah rah rah 4,5,67, snitch lah lah bah bah, 4,5,6,7 popo? no loco

ReputationRep:
    I'd be terrified if I were you, to have that much barcitics your 'friends' must be Yakuza or something. They are probably testing your loyalty. Do not tell the police! It is likely they are already spying on you and have you bugged to gauge your loyalty. You do whatever they tell you to do.

But in case the Police do check your room (most police forces regularly do spot checks at student houseing) then you need to do the following- otherwise you're likely to spend the rest of your life in jail.

Pour full fat milk all over the floor- the calcium will help counteract the deadly weed fumes emanating from the building. Let it soak up for five minutes before giving it a deep hoover. If the police do ask you anything, deny it. They could well be a plant. In about two weeks leave town for a bit until things have died down.

ReputationRep:
    If this is what your friends do to you, I don't even ask how bad your enemies are.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
  2. University of Glasgow
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Tue, 28 Aug '18
  3. University of Aberdeen
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 28 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.