Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    British student here. I will be applying for university (in the UK) any week now, but I still can't decide whether I will study Geography or Product Design. Academically, I am equally good in both subjects, and I love both just as much. I can't decide whether it would be better to pursue my creative ambitions like design and art in my free time and have a career in Geography, or focus on Design fully. Any help or comments HIGHLY appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,

If you like both subjects equally, choose the one which is more likely to get you a job. I personally don't think that either of them recommends itself in this respect, but I may be mistaken.

ReputationRep:
    geography gives u better employment skills and just sounds better

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 20, 2016
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.