The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

eng lit cos i hav absolutely no clue wht i was writing about during the exam and media... argh, it was a disaster, dun even wanna talk about it.. :frown: gd luck to everyone here
Reply 21
English Lit. I messed up, but knowing what essay subjects are like, I could probably get anything from A*-C :s-smilie:
I was most unsure about my English Language. Turned out fine in the end though :smile:
Core Science.

The questions were so ambigious and vague. :frown:
Maths, i'm so terrible at it and the terminal was so hard :frown:
Reply 25
English: Language and Literature.

:s:
English Language.

And paper 2 Science. Confident on paper 1, but no so on paper 2, but I should be alright...
Reply 27
English language :frown: I messed up the comprehension, looked at the clock and forced myself to move on thinking I'd make up for it on the persuade section (AQA paper 1...),only after the exam I realised I'd misread the question. So I actually wrote to persuade someone to do something totally different to what I was supposed to..
Reply 28
English. :frown: Seriously, i'll be so happy with a C now (even though my over-confident teacher is expecting an A :redface:).
Reply 29
Lol mine is english Lan as well, everyone seems to be worried about it. Everyone in the exam hall came out happy and said it was kinda easy. I did not know how they found that easy. People were like 'ah michael come on how can you have struggled'. I was writing so much rubbish, that is why i am worried about that one the most.:frown:
Did anyone come out of an exam thinking it went really well but over the summer have let their paranoia grow and realised they might have not actually of done so well? I did it with Maths, English lit and History, thought they went all well but now I'm ****ting myself!!
Reply 31
For me...deifnately english language!...its so subjective whilst marking...i can never tell hw good i've done in an english exam. Plus french...i dnt think my french went well at all :frown:
Reply 32
English seems a popular choice, same for me too; English Language.
Last year when i did my gcses i was most unsure about Business studies... expected a B, but got an A* and secondly was my RS exam, expected an A but after the exam more like a B got an A*. The one i thought i did ace in, Goeography, i only got an A in... which compared to the strong of A*s in my other subject is a let down...

(i redeemed my self in AS Geography tho...:rolleyes: check out the sig)
Haha drama will be an absolute lolfest. I could get anything from D to B, expecting a nice curvy C though.
Reply 35
The English exams. Being dyspraxic does not help short term memory in these situations!
English lit & lang.
Maths.
Double science.
I.T
Drama.

:s-smilie:
LOL

I've got a feeling of D's im science and drama tbh..
Reply 37
english lit & lang for me .. so nervous about results
Reply 38
DEFINITELY art!!
Its impossible to tell. its subjective, and the boundaries are sky high!
Reply 39
English lang and lit.. i pretty much know what im going to get in my other subjects but these two??? i was hoping for A*'s prior to the exam but in hindsight.. im not soo sure.. i think after paper one lang i was on the fringes of a A* but i totally messed up paper 2, so i would be satisfied with a A in both lang and lit.. but if i get a B in either of them i might kill myself!!

anyway, good luck everyone!!! i hope your all pleased on thursday, :smile: :smile:

Latest