Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    im in year 10 and i got isolated for not wearing the correct school uniform. would this go on my cv and affect me getting a job in the future?

ReputationRep:
    Well no because you write your CV not your school.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by summer>)
    im in year 10 and i got isolated for not wearing the correct school uniform. would this go on my cv and affect me getting a job in the future?
    Did your teachers tell you that? If so, it's absolute bull and they're trying to scare you. It won't go on your CV unless you put it there - you make your own CV, you decide what goes on it. And no. You aren't going to be turned away from a job because of this. Employers don't care about what you did in year 10 or what uniform you wore, they won't even know this happened.

ReputationRep:
    no, it will literally never affect you

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.