Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Dear All,

    I am Construction Professional and looking for upgrading my skills in the international construction law and contracts administration. Unfortunately, there are few courses focus on the construction law field, especially the International construction law.

    After a long search, I have shortlisted the below courses:

    1-Msc International Construction Law. University of West of England
    2-Msc Construction Law & Practice, Leeds Beckett Uni
    3-LLM/Msc Construction Law & Arbitration, Robert Gordon Uni
    4-MBE International Construction Law & Practice , Uni of Stuttgart- Germany

    Above Courses Focus:
    1- UWE: General international construction law
    2- LB: Deeply focuses on various dispute resolution procedures and accredited from CIArb
    3-RG: English Construction Law and Arbitration/ Adjudication , CIArb accredited
    4- UOS: Deeply focuses on FIDIC contracts and their area of practice and law such as variations, claims & contracts drafting

    I know that you are wondering why I didn't mentioned the Construction Law course of King's College (Most Prestigious), but I am looking for distance learning course.

    Could you please give me your opinions and recommendations about the above courses, and which one you recommend?

    Many Thanks,

    Hi abedsalah83, I was wondering which option you chose in the end? I am also a construction professional and am looking to start an MSc next year in Construction Law. I would prefer distance learning, although I do quite fancy KCL and it wouldn't be an issue for me as I already work full time in London.
The home of Results and Clearing


people online now


students helped last year

University open days

  1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.