What does a girl mean when she says 'you have to fight for me' ? Watch

LyleMU93
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Me and my ex were together for about three months before I went through a bit of a rough time, it all got on top of me and I ended it. A month down the line I have seen the light and want to give it another go, we met last night and she said she was reluctant to jump straight back in to protect herself from getting hurt and if I want her back I need to fight for her. What does this mean and how do I do it?!
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm guessing she has other guy options and you're not her first priority. I think you need to convince her that you're the one for her.

Don't take it literally, don't go beating the other guys up.
Nirvana1989-1994
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I dunno, I've only ever heard it said in soaps.
shawtyb
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
it means she a hoe
Orbital Rising
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It means she can go **** herself.
mcdonaldkylie
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
she wants you to convince her that she isn't making a mistake and that you're actually serious.
Supernova36
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
There's a film with vince Vaughn and Jennifer Anniston called 'the break up' (stay with me , folks!) and in it Jennifer says 'I want you to WANT to do the dishes!!!' . She doesn't really care about the dishes , it's not really about dishes , SHE can do the dishes! What she wants is someone to make an effort , to think about that other person. Basically, prove to her you want her , doesn't have to be a massive romantic gesture. It can be the little things, remember the little things.
Cremated_Spatula
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Join the army.
Claire461
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
IT means she's a bloody drama queen and she's a heap of trouble. And, by the way, duelling is against the law. She needs to grow up.
Little Popcorns
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Don't waste your time, sounds like pampered little princess
Lord Samosa
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It means don't bother with her, a relationship is supposed to be a two way thing, not just one person trying to prove they're worthy.
Retired_Messiah
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You must go to war in order to press her claim to the kingdom of Bohemia
username2834970
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
What she means by that is that she doesn't want to be easy. You've been together before, and it didn't work out and she may feel she cannot trust you. By proving to her you are serious this time, by 'fighting for her', you'll be showing her it's okay and you'll be more considerate this time.

What it means is do romantic stuff, court her basically. This depends on who she is, and who you are, so do things that are romantic to her and prove you like her.
Little Popcorns
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by shawtyb)
it means she a hoe
:rofl: no messing around with this one
Recont
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I would walk away. She is trying to put some price on and then, one day, she would say good bye to you. If you say "I've done so much for you" you will get something like "Have you been forced to do so?"... Source: Experience. All the best.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (214)
12.6%
Excited (156)
9.18%
Worried (305)
17.95%
Terrified (378)
22.25%
Meh (163)
9.59%
Confused (37)
2.18%
Putting on a brave face (233)
13.71%
Impatient (213)
12.54%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise