Turn on thread page Beta

My dad is a millionaire but wont give me nothing. watch

ReputationRep:
    So my dad is a multimillionaire owns tile companies all over the uk, he bought my older brother range rover but wont buy me **** that i really want. Its annoying, should i approach him

ReputationRep:
    Stop being a brat and suck it up.

ReputationRep:
    He won't give you nothing. So he will give you something?

^ i was gonna say that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lavaridge)
    He won't give you nothing. So he will give you something?
    what do you mean >_<

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by learner7866)
    what do you mean >_<
    Double negative: if he won't give you nothing, then logically he must be giving you something.

ReputationRep:
    So my dad is a multimillionaire owns tile companies all over the uk, he bought my older brother range rover but wont buy me **** that i really want. Its annoying, should i approach him
    Make it yourself financially and be self sufficient, my parents offered to pay for expenses at uni including rent and all other expenses but my business allows me to pay for rent and everything else on my own, just an example.

ReputationRep:
    Ask him for a small loan of 1million

ReputationRep:
    I'll give you nothing, if you want.

ReputationRep:
    u can find **** in the toilet

jk, u should check ur grammar anyway before posting
    as the people above say, double negatives equal positive (just like maths)

ReputationRep:
    he gave you nothing

ReputationRep:
    well we don't have range rovers either
    work hard, play hard
    just cos your parents are rich doesnt mean they have to spoil you

ReputationRep:
    Omigosh I can relate! whenever my dad applies for a job he always gets the roles as a manging director straight away, in a year he earns approx. £40,000, because he doesn't live with me he doesn't give me any money at all the only time he will give me money is on Eid lol after 3 people telling him too, so currently I'm ignoring him it's not about the money he's just totally turned his back on me

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.