Turn on thread page Beta

How do I get a dog?? watch

ReputationRep:
    I really want a dog, my heart is craving it so badly and it physically hurts knowing that I can't come home to a cuddly waggling tongue sticking out friend. I live with my mother and she would set it on fire if I brought one home.and also the building does not allow one (although I heard it would be possible to sneak it in as long as you were discreet). Anyway so basically I can't bring one home and I really don't know what to do. Is there a special place where I can visit my dog every day? None of my friends have dogs either or want one :cry2: PLEASE HELP ME I AM HURTING RIGHT NOW!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Steal one.... .... Actually, please don't do that #Moooose

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OvergrownMoose)
    Steal one.... .... Actually, please don't do that #Moooose
    I HAVE MONEY TO BUY A DOG okay>!??!?!?!??!?!?!? I JUST NEED SOMEWHERE FOR IT TO LIVEEEEE :cry2: im so upset

ReputationRep:
    A dog is a responsibility and requires responsible and caring owners who can meet its needs in an appropriate environment. You sound ill equipped to meet any of these criteria.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Adopt one with me when I have my own place, many years from now :rofl:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    Adopt one with me when I have my own place, many years from now :rofl:
    You ain't getting no dog.

ReputationRep:
    Buy one with a friend, and have the doggy stay with them and visit it a lot? They might have reasons why they don't allow dogs in your building, someone might have allergies or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Athena64)
    Buy one with a friend, and have the doggy stay with them and visit it a lot? They might have reasons why they don't allow dogs in your building, someone might have allergies or something.
    The friend that also wants a dog ALSO HAS A MUM WHO WONT LET THEM ITS SO FRUSTRATING

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluemadhatter)
    I really want a dog, my heart is craving it so badly and it physically hurts knowing that I can't come home to a cuddly waggling tongue sticking out friend. I live with my mother and she would set it on fire if I brought one home.and also the building does not allow one (although I heard it would be possible to sneak it in as long as you were discreet). Anyway so basically I can't bring one home and I really don't know what to do. Is there a special place where I can visit my dog every day? None of my friends have dogs either or want one :cry2: PLEASE HELP ME I AM HURTING RIGHT NOW!!!!
    Get a job as a pet sitter/dog walker.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluemadhatter)
    The friend that also wants a dog ALSO HAS A MUM WHO WONT LET THEM ITS SO FRUSTRATING
    Or maybe you could try and find an animal shelter? You could volunteer there and look after the dogs without bringing them home. Dogs bark, so I think it'd be a bad idea to smuggle one in.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.