Turn on thread page Beta

How to get over a girl asap? watch

I never really have success with girls, and its always that I don't get rejected. Its just so painfully obvious that the girl doesn't like me back, so its like bejng rejected without asking xD.

I just hate the whole process after where you always see them around, I feel sick thinking about them
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I never really have success with girls, and its always that I don't get rejected. Its just so painfully obvious that the girl doesn't like me back, so its like bejng rejected without asking xD.

I just hate the whole process after where you always see them around, I feel sick thinking about them
    Been in this situation where it feels like you have been rejected without rejected.. it does suck

The key is to not invest yourself in it too much, don't get too attached, don't come across too strongly, and just get on with life and you'll forget about it eventually, as you probably know from girls in the past. It does suck, I feel ya, but keep thinking about how you can improve your chances / what you can improve in yourself / how you can change your approach etc. Good luck

ReputationRep:
    /r/TheRedPill

ReputationRep:
    from a person's who's experienced heart break quite a number of times - there is no easy way.
    the only easy way to get over girls is to never get into them in the first place
    don't invest your emotions in them - don't count on them to stay faithful
    if you change your fundamental frame of mind, which will take time, then you won't set yourself up for emotional damage
    for instance, if I was a 16/17 year old guy, if I had slept with a girl I would have felt especially attracted to her, and if she had considered the encounter a one night stand, I would have felt terrible. but last night I had a one night stand and I don't even give a **** - it was meaningless. no emotions involved whatsoever. she was merely a means to an end for me, hardly a person I would have related to on that level. but before you think I'm bragging - she really wasn't that attractive. in fact, I only talked to her for a few minutes outside a night club in the smoking area and within 5 minutes she was telling her friends that she was going home with me. no pain no gain.
    that's what you've got to do - evolve. get used to the idea of rejection and heartbreak, and also increase your confidence - that way you'll never be asking "how do I get over her?". don't expect girls to be as genuine as you might feel for them.
    this isn't to say that you should never feel a sense of love for a girl you care about - the only reason to feel love for a girl is if you've been with her for years.

ReputationRep:
    I personally think you shouldn't forget about them, but actually learn from it (ps I know how you feel it one of the worst feeling thinking about
    them every time something reminds you of her)
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Best cure is to meet other women. Also, try not to fall in love with a girl before you're in a solid relationship with her.

From the limited information you've provided, I'd say you're possibly not a very confident person and probably have many self doubts.
    How have I come to this conclusion? I was just the same.
    But there is a way you can change and its starts by valuing your worth. You my friend are absolutely great and you would bring a wealth of fun,joy and adventure to any females life.
    This is how you have to think. You have to think yourself handsome which in turn will make you come across more confident. And its no secret, women love confident men.
    Beauty starts from within. If only our self obsessed, narcissistic society could realise this.

Anyway, women are like a drug; the more you have, the more you want. Keep away from them I say ;-)

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.