The Student Room Group

mcdonald's interview 2016

hi guys, i have a mcdonalds interview tomorrow and i'm just wondering what i should wear? i'm a girl so would a skirt be fine? or trousers? also does anybody have any idea of the questions they will ask me? thanks!
Its Mcdonalds, you're not walking into HSBC HQ.
Original post by HappyRose33
hi guys, i have a mcdonalds interview tomorrow and i'm just wondering what i should wear? i'm a girl so would a skirt be fine? or trousers? also does anybody have any idea of the questions they will ask me? thanks!

I'd say just treat it like any job or university interview - dress smartly, a skirt or trousers should be equally fine as long as they're appropriate. As for the questions, they'll probably be asking you why you want the job, what your employment history (if any) is, what your strengths are (i.e. what you would bring to the branch) and they might ask you about your qualifications. Other than that I can't say but it might be job specific :h:

Just relax, be yourself and be confident! You'll be absolutely fine :flower2:
Reply 3
It should always matter as to what you wear. When you first walk into the room, it's telling the interviewer who you are and whether you want to make an effort. Looking smart is always a good way to show that you can be professional - rather than turning up in a top and jeans.
Original post by HappyRose33

I turned up to mine in summer 2015 in my school skirt and blouse. They didn't ask me any questions, just went through my contract and got a signature. They're short staffed and the turnover rate is so high that the interview is only a formality. Don't worry about it!
Original post by samantham999
Its Mcdonalds, you're not walking into HSBC HQ.

yes i'm aware of that, but it's my first job, and tbh i doubt you'd turn up to any interview in say ripped jeans.

Quick Reply