Turn on thread page Beta

Going to wake up tomorrow as a different me watch

ReputationRep:
    I got this, no more feeling sorry for myself more going 100% with every single thing

ReputationRep:
    What have you been feeling sorry for yourself about, if you don't mind me asking? The reason I DO ask, is, if it something that is ongoing or similar, you may find you revert back to "feeling sorry for yourself", as you put it. There's nothing wrong with that. But if there's an issue that needs addressing it won't go away unless you well, address it.

ReputationRep:
    Good for you. :banana:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperHuman98)
    I got this, no more feeling sorry for myself more going 100% with every single thing
    There's nothing wrong with a little pity party every now and then. But good luck

ReputationRep:
    Good on ya!
    • Community Assistant
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Supporting you 100% :jumphug:
    Bruh u got diz!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciel.)
    There's nothing wrong with a little pity party every now and then. But good luck
    100% including partying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    Supporting you 100% :jumphug:
    Bruh u got diz!
    Cheese i like that, appreciation about you coming soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by markova21)
    What have you been feeling sorry for yourself about, if you don't mind me asking? The reason I DO ask, is, if it something that is ongoing or similar, you may find you revert back to "feeling sorry for yourself", as you put it. There's nothing wrong with that. But if there's an issue that needs addressing it won't go away unless you well, address it.
    I give up too much and I dont think about the bigger picture with my failures
    • Community Assistant
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Cheese i like that, appreciation about you coming soon
    :hugs: You don't need to do that

ReputationRep:
    Change doesn't happen overnight. You'll be in for a big disappointment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oShahpo)
    Im used to dissapointment anyway, might as well give it a try.

Thanks bye

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oShahpo)
    Tell that to Trump

ReputationRep:
    have the mindset where your like I'm gonna wake up everyday and make myself a better person. You're not gonna just do the same thing you do everyday. You're gonna wake up and consciously make that choice where you pursue a better life

ReputationRep:
    Don't know if anyone has heard of an American woman called Louise L Hay. She writes books about being positive.Her first book, You Can Heal Your Life has sold God knows how many millions of copies and has been translated into many languages. It's all about using Positive Affirmations, and repeating them until they become part of your daily routine.Look in the mirror and say to yourself "I am a confident and successful person. I now achieve only good things for myself." Or "I now choose to only surround myself with positive people". It might sound corny, but if you say it enough times, for enough days, you do actually start thinking about yourself differently. I'm sure there are cheap copies available on Ebay. Just a thought for you, OP.

ReputationRep:
    Just looked on Ebay. There are a good few copies for around £2.80 with free postage.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.