Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    not got their confirmation letter from UCAS? Just want to get it out of the way, so I'm getting a little impatient lol

ReputationRep:
    I haven't either, I know what you mean about getting it out of the way, it's annoying when UCAS drag their feet.

ReputationRep:
    Me either. Still not here.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure it wont be a problem, as long as we get them by the end of the week.

ReputationRep:
    i havent got mine either

ReputationRep:
    me too. but then again i still dont yet have a decision on ucas yet :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I have got into my firm and it so bl**dy irritating that UCAS STILL(!) haven't updated! My insurance has changed to unconditional! How long do you think I should wait until I get back in contact with my firm university?

ReputationRep:
    Has your firm confirmed your place over the phone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h4mm44d)
    Has your firm confirmed your place over the phone?
    Yes on Thursday!! Which is why this is so irritating

Edexcel mucked up my grade for geography not putting on my score for the synoptic which was out of 120, therefore making what should have been an A, a C on the sheet, a C (!) i nearly died. After 3 hours, emailing firm and contacting Edexcel back-and-forth, finally got it sorted out and my grade went up by over a hundred UMS making it well into an A. Firm accepted me over the phone and am now waiting for ucas to be updated....

ReputationRep:
    Not had mine yet but that's just because of the weekend I think.

ReputationRep:
    me either hope it comes soon.. ur lucky ur edexcel mark went up.. the last 2 i have queried havent.. so im not optimistic for my french a2 coursework remark!!

ReputationRep:
    Nor me.

And I don't want to take up my place so I actually need to do something with it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prinzessin1988)
    me either hope it comes soon.. ur lucky ur edexcel mark went up.. the last 2 i have queried havent.. so im not optimistic for my french a2 coursework remark!!
    Yeah thankfully, but it wasn't that they'd given me a low mark it stood as x/120! Anyways, just checked UCAS..still waiting!
    Fevernova, try ringing the uni in question and ask to be released it you don't want to go.

Lets hope that by this time tomorrow said universities and UCAS will have got their butts into gear!

ReputationRep:
    Nothing changed on my UCAS Track and i havent recieved anything either.

ReputationRep:
    I dont even know if i have got a place at my firm (southampton solent ) or firm (newport) choices as on track they still say conditional , i am getting agitated as i wanna know if i will be able to get a place through clearing if i do not get a place in either of my choices. hopefully i will receive some info soon

ReputationRep:
    I am getting a bit nervous about it now as well, to be honest I thought I would get it by now. Seeing as I am awaiting a remark which would change that Uni I am going to...I want my UCAS letter now.

ReputationRep:
    I met my conditional offer for Cambridge, but have had nothing from the college, Track hsan't updated, and I got no letter from UCAS.

As I understand it Track/UCAS only update and send letters when the Uni confirms your place, so most of the delay is almost certainly down to the uni, and not UCAS.

In my case I rang the college this morning, and they told me they have prepared a letter for me confirming my place, and the admissions tutor will sign it today and I should get it in the next couple of days.

I guess then that UCAS update etc will automatically follow on a few days letter.
    • Answer Heroes
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Answer Heroes
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by callstar027)
    I have got into my firm and it so bl**dy irritating that UCAS STILL(!) haven't updated! My insurance has changed to unconditional! How long do you think I should wait until I get back in contact with my firm university?
    Contact the NOW.

Any updates sent to UCAS by a uni will show on track within a day at the absolute latest (it's generally instant).

If UCAS Track hasn't updated then your UNI hasn't confirmed your place with UCAS yet.
    • Answer Heroes
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Answer Heroes
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by xtina_fan81)
    Nothing changed on my UCAS Track and i havent recieved anything either.
    Have you contacted your firm/insurance universities?

If track hasn't updated yet and you haven't been in touch then you SHOULD ring them up ASAP. There may be a problem.

In fact even if you've already been in touch and they've confirmed your place verbally if Track is still showing conditional get on their cases to send updates through to UCAS.

ReputationRep:
    How long does it take to get the letter. My firm released me on Friday or Saturday so my place at my insurance could be confirmed and now I'm waiting for the letter from Ucas. Should I be contacting my insurance at all myself?

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

Student on bed with laptop

All student accommodation articles

City guides and advice on finding the right place

Photo of apprentices

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A young woman talking to her mother

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.