• Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Rahma99)
    Has anyone got offers for adult nursing for year 2017/2018
    Moved to the Nursing and Midwifery area.

Check out the 2017 thread here:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4287874

ReputationRep:
    I have received an unconditional offer from City Uni London for Adult Nursing, beginning next September. I also have two more interviews coming up in the next 4 weeks 😃

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rahma99)
    Has anyone got offers for adult nursing for year 2017/2018
    Ive had 1 interview and offer so far. Second interview tomorrow, third on 1st Dec. tomorrow's is my first choice uni too.

ReputationRep:
    I've had 1 interview, waiting to hear back as it was just yesterday. Two more interviews to follow and one other i'm still waiting to hear back from. Ideally before Christmas I will hopefully know where I'm going!

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm pretty certain I just messed up my interview for my first choice uni. I let nerves get the better of me I think. Gutted

ReputationRep:
    I have applied for two and now received offers from both Surrey and Sussex universities. Anyone else got any up coming interviews? Goodluck to everyone, just be yourselves x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barkergirl)
    Well I'm pretty certain I just messed up my interview for my first choice uni. I let nerves get the better of me I think. Gutted
    I'm sure you haven't

ReputationRep:
    Have my interview on the 7th December! So nervous. More so not knowing what they're going to ask. 😖 I have awful anxiety too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LewisSpendlow)
    Have my interview on the 7th December! So nervous. More so not knowing what they're going to ask. 😖 I have awful anxiety too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Where is your interview Lewis ? I'm sure you'll be fine, just be yourself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cookie6)
    Where is your interview Lewis ? I'm sure you'll be fine, just be yourself
    It's at the University of Hull 😊 Currently doing a Level 4 Science module there. I would just like a heads up on some of the questions that are usually asked! I've heard it's pretty informal though.

What about you? 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    One interview at University of Cumbria, group exercise and maths seemed to go ok, but one to one interview wasn't good.

I was told I'm not going to hear for a "couple of months". Does that mean I haven't got a place?

ReputationRep:
    Had an interview at my first choice university on Wednesday. Anxiously waiting to hear back but the information pack said it can be up to 4 weeks!

Constantly checking track and emails!

ReputationRep:
    I have received 5 interview offers with my first being next week at Oxford Brookes and last at the end of Jan

Good luck everyone

ReputationRep:
    Got 3 offers from Leeds, Birmingham, Southampton. Liverpool interview on Jan 25th, now just waiting to hear back from Edinburgh (top choice)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vrm99)
    One interview at University of Cumbria, group exercise and maths seemed to go ok, but one to one interview wasn't good.

I was told I'm not going to hear for a "couple of months". Does that mean I haven't got a place?
    Have you heard back? I had my interview at Cumbria for adult nursing on the 14th December and heard back the next day that I had a place, they told everyone in the first presentation before the interview that the replies would be extremely quick x

ReputationRep:
    I heard back about a week later with a conditional offer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vrm99)
    I heard back about a week later with a conditional offer.
    Well done!! Congratulations

ReputationRep:
    Just got to get the grades. Help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vrm99)
    Just got to get the grades. Help.
    I feel the same! I got an offer from Northumbria too and it's my first choice but need AAB

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 8, 2017
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.