I guess this is all just made up, huh? Watch

yudothis
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
https://twitter.com/i/moments/796417517157830656

http://usuncut.com/news/trump-suppor...an-california/

But at least not a corrupt president, eh?
Trinculo
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
This is as absurd as the post-Brexit hysteria, where any negative event was immediately chalked up to the preceeding vote.

Sure, it sucks for this guy to have been attacked, but like everything else following events like GE or EU Referendum, only one side can be tested against reality.

How do you know that a Trump win hasn't reduced hate crime? You don't.
yudothis
Rep:
?
(Original post by Trinculo)
This is as absurd as the post-Brexit hysteria, where any negative event was immediately chalked up to the preceeding vote.

Sure, it sucks for this guy to have been attacked, but like everything else following events like GE or EU Referendum, only one side can be tested against reality.

How do you know that a Trump win hasn't reduced hate crime? You don't.
Your denial just goes to show what kind of human being you are.
Four Queue
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
https://twitter.com/kmscodi/status/796554667748716545

Yeah, those Clinton supporters are real upstanding citizens...
yudothis
Rep:
?
(Original post by Four Queue)
https://twitter.com/kmscodi/status/796554667748716545

Yeah, those Clinton supporters are real upstanding citizens...
My post did not say this isn't happening.
Josb
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
How is it different from a normal day in the USA?
Wōden
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by dragonzrmetal)
I don't see the problem, he deserved it.
What a horrendous thing to say. Nobody in a democratic society deserves to be brutally assaulted for their political views.
yudothis
Rep:
?
(Original post by Wōden)
What a horrendous thing to say. Nobody in a democratic society deserves to be brutally assaulted for their political views.
If political views mean racist, sexist, selfish, hateful, then morally there could be a very strong case for "deserving" it.
Zargabaath
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by yudothis)
If political views mean racist, sexist, selfish, hateful, then morally there could be a very strong case for "deserving" it.
Under what morality?
yudothis
Rep:
?
(Original post by Zargabaath)
Under what morality?
Not yours?
Zargabaath
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Not yours?
Nor any other sane person's
Especially today, when labels like racist and sexist are misused massively

If someone holds such views, I'd rather work out the cause of them and tackle that. Suppressing them (especially through violence) would only lead to an eventual backlash that wouldn't be good for anyone.
yudothis
Rep:
?
(Original post by Zargabaath)
Nor any other sane person's
Especially today, when labels like racist and sexist are misused massively

If someone holds such views, I'd rather work out the cause of them and tackle that. Suppressing them (especially through violence) would only lead to an eventual backlash that wouldn't be good for anyone.
What you describe is not quite the same as morally deserving something.
panjeets 4incher
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
She did it herself.
oldercon1953
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You are quite oblivious to the fact that these labels; sexist, racist, whatever, are meaningless when you're the speaker. When you repeatedly misquote someone, attribute wholly fictional quotes to them, you lose credibility and so do your words.

Thousands of clueless left wingers were doing this exact thing for the last year. Hearing these false accusations aimed at someone over and over causes fairminded people to naturally sympathize with the victim. In politics, sympathy translates into votes. It gives undecided voters a reason to vote for the victim
and some who may be searching for a good reason to change their vote a perfect opportunity. I think this was a significant factor in producing a "hidden vote" that got remained hidden from the polls and got Trump elected.

So, thank you and keep up the good work!!
yudothis
Rep:
?
(Original post by oldercon1953)
You are quite oblivious to the fact that these labels; sexist, racist, whatever, are meaningless when you're the speaker. When you repeatedly misquote someone, attribute wholly fictional quotes to them, you lose credibility and so do your words.

Thousands of clueless left wingers were doing this exact thing for the last year. Hearing these false accusations aimed at someone over and over causes fairminded people to naturally sympathize with the victim. In politics, sympathy translates into votes. It gives undecided voters a reason to vote for the victim
and some who may be searching for a good reason to change their vote a perfect opportunity. I think this was a significant factor in producing a "hidden vote" that got remained hidden from the polls and got Trump elected.

So, thank you and keep up the good work!!
Not really, I suppose when half a country is ok with racist and sexist elements of a campaign, then yes, the concept of racism and sexism has lost credibility.
oldercon1953
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Not really, I suppose when half a country is ok with racist and sexist elements of a campaign, then yes, the concept of racism and sexism has lost credibility.
To hear you say it Trump has given those words perfect credibility. Not in your mamby pamby, progressive, multi definition style, but rather in the old lynch mob,separate but equal, send em back to Africa style.

The endorsement of David Duke, (which Trump refused)) made clear to every one Trumps intention to bus all the Mexicans south, ship all the Blacks to Africa, and put muslim immigrants into camps where we can keep an eye on them.
yudothis
Rep:
?
To hear you say it Trump has given those words perfect credibility. Not in your mamby pamby, progressive, multi definition style, but rather in the old lynch mob,separate but equal, send em back to Africa style.

The endorsement of David Duke, (which Trump refused)) made clear to every one Trumps intention to bus all the Mexicans south, ship all the Blacks to Africa, and put muslim immigrants into camps where we can keep an eye on them.
That made no sense whatsoever.
oldercon1953
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
My guess is that YES, it probably is all made up! The liberal press here in the U.S. would trip over themselves getting any one of these stories on the air. But NOTHING. They would even air them without checking them out. Still NOTHING.
oldercon1953
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
That made no sense whatsoever.
You have no trouble at all saying things you don't believe do you?

You know full well what I meant. My limit to your dishonesty has been reached.
yudothis
Rep:
?
You have no trouble at all saying things you don't believe do you?

You know full well what I meant. My limit to your dishonesty has been reached.
I have absolutely no idea what your mind produced there.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (204)
12.72%
Excited (140)
8.73%
Worried (291)
18.14%
Terrified (364)
22.69%
Meh (144)
8.98%
Confused (35)
2.18%