Invitation for a Skype Interview Watch

Stoke123
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hey everyone,

Due to the current circumstances, I've sent my application while abroad to Imperial College London on the 31st of October, for MSc Geology with a Year Abroad.

They professionaly replied within a few days, and requested for an Interview on the 18th of November. However, from my request it got postponed to the 14th of December, whom now Dr Lorraine Craig, Chair of Imperial's Exploration Board and Teaching Committee will interview me.

My only concern is would the date of the 'postponed' interview affect my chances of receiving an offer?
As I understand most people would be interviewed in the month November. From the fact there are 4 applications for every admission, I'm now worried that places may fill up before I have the chance.

Your thoughts on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

- Ru
Plagioclase
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Stoke123)
Hey everyone,

Due to the current circumstances, I've sent my application while abroad to Imperial College London on the 31st of October, for MSc Geology with a Year Abroad.

They professionaly replied within a few days, and requested for an Interview on the 18th of November. However, from my request it got postponed to the 14th of December, whom now Dr Lorraine Craig, Chair of Imperial's Exploration Board and Teaching Committee will interview me.

My only concern is would the date of the 'postponed' interview affect my chances of receiving an offer?
As I understand most people would be interviewed in the month November. From the fact there are 4 applications for every admission, I'm now worried that places may fill up before I have the chance.

Your thoughts on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

- Ru
No, it will be fine and shouldn't affect your chances of getting an offer. Also, Lorraine Craig is very friendly!
Stoke123
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Plagioclase)
No, it will be fine and shouldn't affect your chances of getting an offer. Also, Lorraine Craig is very friendly!
Thank you for clearing that up!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

• Imperial College London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 14 Sep '19

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (86)
17.81%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (311)
64.39%
Not yet but I am planning to (23)
4.76%
Not yet but I might (63)
13.04%

Watched Threads