Oxford girl 'abduction did not take place'.

Watch
Dodgypirate
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-37948543

Police investigating the alleged abduction and rape of a 14-year-old girl in Oxford have said the "abduction did not take place".

The alleged victim was on her way to school when she was reportedly taken by two men in a car.

But after reviewing CCTV, dash-cam footage and eye-witness accounts, there was no evidence of an abduction, Thames Valley Police said.

They are still looking into rape allegations.

Of course, this doesn't mean she faked it, but it's still an interesting turn of events. Did she imagine she was abducted? Was she drugged and assumed she was?
joey11223
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I don't quite understand one thing though. If from reviewing cctv, dash-cams and witness accounts they believe no abduction occurred, does it mean the rape and the abduction were two separate events? In that she originally said two men abducted her in a car. If cameras somehow prove this not to be so can they not show any evidence of if the rape occurred (in a different way to an abduction)? She was only a few miles from where she said she was abducted, knocking on people's doors for help.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (169)
58.48%
I don't have everything I need (120)
41.52%

Watched Threads