Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know anything about Junk Sleep? I keep falling asleep in front of the TV and wanted to know if that was junk sleep?

ReputationRep:
    Don't know what junk sleep is, but the reason you fall asleep in front of the TV is because there's never anything good on. Buy some DVDs or read a book!

ReputationRep:
    I always fall asleep in front of the tv!!

Where did you hear the term junk sleep?

I've never heard of it!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Isn't that to do with falling asleep around electrical equipment when it's switched on? I might be totally wrong

ReputationRep:
    junk sleep is just like a term for unhealthy sleep. e.g. in children -if they're over stimulated before they go to bed, or stay up too late this is unhealthy, and can cause problems in later life. spose watching telly is junk sleep but i duno,.

ReputationRep:
    Junk sleep is about developing healthy sleeping patterns. Falling asleep in front of the TV is not goping to help develop a healthy sleeping pattern. It's not a major issue in reality.

ReputationRep:
    I always fall asleep in front of the tv. I can't concentrate after about 30mins-1hour so I either fall asleep or have to go and do something else.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 20, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.