Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Sent my UCAS application 10th November, and today (the 11th) received an email, from Goldsmiths inviting me to interview! So nervous. Has anybody else been invited, or maybe already had an interview? I'm applying for history btw

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying for history too and received an interview!

ReputationRep:
    I received a conditional for journalism!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Radmandy)
    I'm applying for history too and received an interview!
    What date is yours? Mine was supposed to be this Wednesday 23rd, but I had to change it to December 8th.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heidiwright)
    What date is yours? Mine was supposed to be this Wednesday 23rd, but I had to change it to December 8th.
    Hi, sorry about the late reply, mine was on that Wednesday.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard anything for Lit with Creative Writing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Radmandy)
    Hi, sorry about the late reply, mine was on that Wednesday.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thats ok! Could you tell me what questions they asked? How did it go?

ReputationRep:
    I've got a history interview in e new year, how was yours, what sort of questions did they ask?

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering for those who were asked for an interview: how did they invite you to it?

My UCAS has just been updated and it says I have an unconditional place for Anthropology with a foundation year. However, on their website and on UCAS when I was applying it says that they invite you to an interview and ask for a piece of written work. Ultimately I'm just curious as I did expect to be invited for an interview and because it doesn't say anything about one on the UCAS update I'm a little confused. So for anyone who has been invited for an interview: did it say anything on UCAS about it? E.g. your place is condition to interview performance. Or did it just say unconditional and an email/letter was sent informing you about the interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abbych)
    Just wondering for those who were asked for an interview: how did they invite you to it?

My UCAS has just been updated and it says I have an unconditional place for Anthropology with a foundation year. However, on their website and on UCAS when I was applying it says that they invite you to an interview and ask for a piece of written work. Ultimately I'm just curious as I did expect to be invited for an interview and because it doesn't say anything about one on the UCAS update I'm a little confused. So for anyone who has been invited for an interview: did it say anything on UCAS about it? E.g. your place is condition to interview performance. Or did it just say unconditional and an email/letter was sent informing you about the interview?
    They only interview some people.
    If they wanted to interview you, they would contact you via email before sending you an offer.

A few of my friends applied there and they were sent offers without interviews.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kravence)
    They only interview some people.
    If they wanted to interview you, they would contact you via email before sending you an offer.

A few of my friends applied there and they were sent offers without interviews.
    Thank you for your response!

I have just expected to have been asked for an interview with the course being with a foundation year

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.