Turn on thread page Beta

Girl is trying to make me Jealous? :K watch

Met this girl recently, she's hot but I'm not really interested in her that way. I thought she was a bit too friendly when we first met, laughing at all my jokes etc. I also keep noticing her trying to catch my eye etc. and coming over to say hi for no reason but I thought she was friendly bc she does this to loads of people.

Well, we were at a party and I overheard her talking about "make him jealous" with her friends when I was in the bathroom (it was defo her bc she has a strong Northern accent). I didn't hear who about but didn't really think about it.

Anyway, later i was in the kitchen making a drink, and my mate was nearby minding his own business DJing (with headphones on!). Suddenly she comes up to him and starts obviously flirting, taking his headphones off, caressing the laptop etc. (he just looked surprised)? They don't even know each other lmao. I also noticed her friends watching me (like REALLY staring) and giggling when this happened. I just ignored it bc it was kind of weird.

How should I react? Just ignore her? Its a bit irritating, but if I react like that she might think "Oh I did make him jealous." she's hot but not intellectual enough for me TBH :ahee:

No e brag lol, I look like Chestbrah and Im like a 6.5/10 at best. I'm pretty funny though so maybe she

anyone? :P

ReputationRep:
    dont take relationship advices from me, but just be friendly to her. And stop being so mean she cant help liking you. shell give up soon. And DONT ignore her

(Original post by HS2030)
    dont take relationship advices from me, but just be friendly to her. And stop being so mean she cant help liking you. shell give up soon. And DONT ignore her
    I wasnt even being mean lol but Im a bit of a strong silent type and didn't really respond to her trying to catch my eye etc before Won't being nice make her think I am jealous or something lol? Maybe if I ignore her she'll go away. Its difficult bc we have lots of friends tho, I see her like every other day :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    no just stay casual. she say hi u say hi, she don't u dont. Shell relize r not intrested and give up. Dont ignore her, youll break her heart. ik its really annoying when the girls stare and giggle, but ur being hit on by a hot girl. come on. # staynormal

no just stay casual. she say hi u say hi, she don't u dont. Shell relize r not intrested and give up. Dont ignore her, youll break her heart. ik its really annoying when the girls stare and giggle, but ur being hit on by a hot girl. come on. # staynormal
    I do say hi to her and stuff I just don't talk to her as much as she wants, she is always coming with excuses to talk to me like "Oh come and ask me if u need X" lol.

TBH yea shes hot, but I think its *****y to try to make me jealous :lol: I haven't even been rude to her lol.

(Original post by 999tigger)
    Wow you made me not care and that doesnt really happen. Good luck.
    Well you cared enough to write a dumb post :hahaha:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I do say hi to her and stuff I just don't talk to her as much as she wants, she is always coming with excuses to talk to me like "Oh come and ask me if u need X" lol.

TBH yea shes hot, but I think its *****y to try to make me jealous :lol: I haven't even been rude to her lol.
    lool, shes acting like a high school girl
    Like yeah, she likes u and everything, but making u jelaous is a bit low.
    well anyways, pretend u dont notice. shell get off ur case.
    or make her feel uncomfortable, like, "oh, u know my friend. how did u meet?"
    Done, shell feel embarrassed, or say, "my firned was telling me how u were acting up the other night. kinda wierd huh?" she will back off, from your friends, and therfore wont be able to make you jealous.
    tada!
    loool its bs really

lool, shes acting like a high school girl
    Like yeah, she likes u and everything, but making u jelaous is a bit low.
    well anyways, pretend u dont notice. shell get off ur case.
    or make her feel uncomfortable, like, "oh, u know my friend. how did u meet?"
    Done, shell feel embarrassed, or say, "my firned was telling me how u were acting up the other night. kinda wierd huh?" she will back off, from your friends, and therfore wont be able to make you jealous.
    tada!
    loool its bs really
    Yea, she's about 18 or 19 I think. I'm 23. :P

I might just pretend I don't notice I think

ReputationRep:
    lool a lot of girls are into older guys not noticing is your best shot i think
    good luck x

lool a lot of girls are into older guys not noticing is your best shot i think
    good luck x
    Thank you x

bump

She did it again!! She keeps annoying me help :mad:

ReputationRep:
    She did it again!! She keeps annoying me help :mad:
    It's not a big deal. It sounds funny. You are getting annoyed because she keeps buzzing around you trying to make you jealous haha. She is trying to get your attention. If you like her, be a bit friendlier. If you don't like her, just show her that it's not working and that it's not getting your attention and she will soon start to get the message, if she thinks it is affecting you she will do it more.
    It does sound a bit annoying
    But she is hot, so how come you don't like her then? Just because you are more intellectual? Haha

(Original post by Icefairy123)
    It's not a big deal. It sounds funny. You are getting annoyed because she keeps buzzing around you trying to make you jealous haha. She is trying to get your attention. If you like her, be a bit friendlier. If you don't like her, just show her that it's not working and that it's not getting your attention and she will soon start to get the message, if she thinks it is affecting you she will do it more.
    It does sound a bit annoying
    But she is hot, so how come you don't like her then? Just because you are more intellectual? Haha
    I have been ignoring her but she aint taking the hint :rofl:

Not everyone likes someone just based on looks lmao. Shes a bit chavvy, also she's Northern which I find a turnoff

ReputationRep:
    I have been ignoring her but she aint taking the hint :rofl:

Not everyone likes someone just based on looks lmao. Shes a bit chavvy, also she's Northern which I find a turnoff

Hahaha. Northern I agree with. Chavvy I agree with. It sounds very annoying. It is a bit immature what she is doing. And giggling, how obvious is that? Just ignore, she'll have to accept it. You don't like northern chavvy girls.
    Haha she can't be that hot then. Normally if they are Chavvy, it spoils the look if you know what I mean...

Hahaha. Northern I agree with. Chavvy I agree with. It sounds very annoying. It is a bit immature what she is doing. And giggling, how obvious is that? Just ignore, she'll have to accept it. You don't like northern chavvy girls.
    Haha she can't be that hot then. Normally if they are Chavvy, it spoils the look if you know what I mean...
    Well she's not so much chavvy looks wise. She has one ear pierced but it's mostly her behaviour? She has a really hot face ngl :lol: but I wouldn't want to date a girl like that loool imagine being with a guy who was trying to make you jealous? :nope:

ReputationRep:
    Well she's not so much chavvy looks wise. She has one ear pierced but it's mostly her behaviour? She has a really hot face ngl :lol: but I wouldn't want to date a girl like that loool imagine being with a guy who was trying to make you jealous? :nope:
    It can be quite funny when they try to do that. But the way she is doing it is rly annoying. One ear pierced is not good sounds like you are right about the Chavvy. Did it look like the other girls were giggling on purpose. If not they are rly stupid. They might have been trying to make you notice. But she probably wouldn't want you to know she was doing it deliberately. Haha

lold at chestbrah

It can be quite funny when they try to do that. But the way she is doing it is rly annoying. One ear pierced is not good sounds like you are right about the Chavvy. Did it look like the other girls were giggling on purpose. If not they are rly stupid. They might have been trying to make you notice. But she probably wouldn't want you to know she was doing it deliberately. Haha
    How do you respond when a guy does that? :rofl: No they were just being stupid like the kind of girls who start laughin really loudly on the bus :rolleyes:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 17, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.