Turn on thread page Beta

My story is basically this I've been in love with a guy my first love he cheated n den confessed about it .we broke up a lot n wateva always came bk to each other to me I hated it cuz I already knew wat I wanted anyways he spoke terribly to me n it ws over I thought officially .I tried moving on had a new bf n eventually we had sex once tho and I realised that dis wasn't making sense cuz I still loved my x n cudnt get him off my mind .surprisingly to me he came bk wit like a new approach n everyting I told him dat I had sex n wateva he ws kinda hurt about it bt he got over it he asked if we used condoms n I told him yes .anyways we eventually had sex unprotected cuz dat ws like our ting turns out I gave him n sti he ws so angry at me made threats and such I felt so terrible cuz dis relationship is one thing I jus always wanted .I expressed how sorry I ws n I wish I cud take it bk n such eventually he decided to give me the chance again n I promised to make it better bt time passed n I thought we were getting beta bt den he will throw it in my face n wateva always bringing it up letting me explain wat exactly happened we I had sex with d other guy bt I ws honest ofc I told him he came on to me n our parts touched n I told him to put on a condom .anyways am trying up to now to move on from dis with him he says he can't trust me n is constantly hurting my feelings .to me I make u happy it's obvious am a gd one y r u making it so hard sighzzz besides da lil issue to me am d best in terms of loyalty n all da hmm i jus want him to move on from it he has us break-in up den he will com bk like i love u n all da gd stuff .y he can't jus let go .accessing me of cheating or encouraging things wit other guys it's jus not me .dis guy went as far as sharing our private life online sighzzz n am trying to let go bt I don't want to tbh .any help to make us stronger ?

sorry...i dont understand what you are saying... but, try and go out with him like to amcdonlds, and talk about normal things,like a guy who didweed and some funny story or something. i really canr help, because i dont understabd what you are saying.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.