Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Welcome

Hello and welcome to my thread, I hope that the fancy rainbow heading catches your attention!

Currently, I am preparing for GCSE's and quite frankly, it is a terrifying thought. My aim is to revise thoroughly to obtain the grades that I desire so I can get accepted into the sixth forms that I am applying to. When I saw this thread about writing your personal journey through GCSE's, I thought it would be an amazing way to motivate myself and to get to the levels that I want to be working at.

Throughout this thread, I will try to post as regularly as possible, whether that's a super long post about my stresses and revision or a quick short post containing some updates on my journey. I think that this will be a really useful way to share techniques with revising and to just support each other so we can all get the results we want in august 2017. Please reply to this with what you're hoping to get, what revision techniques particularly help you or just say hi!

I am going to place my predicted grades below so you can get a better insight of me academically.
    Art- B
    Biology-B
    Chemistry- A*
    English language- 7=
    English literature - 7=
    History- A*
    ICT- distinction
    Maths- 7=
    physics- B
    RE- D
    Spanish- A

I think it is quite evident that there is room for improvement *cough cough* RE, but I guess I'm here for that reason. My grades aren't perfect but I'm here to make them the best that they can be!

I want to keep this post rather short so that I don't bore you but I guess I'll speak to you soon,

bye

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
  2. University of Glasgow
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Tue, 28 Aug '18
  3. University of Aberdeen
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 28 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.