Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    I am applying for a schengen visa to spend christmas in france, and they are asking me to provide them with my 3 last bank statments which I don't have since I've been in the uk for only 1 month. Is it okay if I use the bank statements from my home country + 1 month from my uk bank ?
    also, i did a reservation online for a hotel but I probably won't use it since I'm also visiting family, will I have to provide a proof for paid accommodation ?
    thank's in advance
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by karimaEl)
    Hello,
    I am applying for a schengen visa to spend christmas in france, and they are asking me to provide them with my 3 last bank statments which I don't have since I've been in the uk for only 1 month. Is it okay if I use the bank statements from my home country + 1 month from my uk bank ?
    also, i did a reservation online for a hotel but I probably won't use it since I'm also visiting family, will I have to provide a proof for paid accommodation ?
    thank's in advance
    You tried this website?
    http://www.schengenvisainfo.com/france-visa/

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.