Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So... I have a pretty big crush on a girl that goes to school with me. There seem to be a few other guys who like her too, but I'm not sure. We have several common interests, but I don't want to ruin our friendship by just telling her I like her upfront. I can't ask her out because my parents would make a MASSIVE deal out of it, so what do I do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shibex)
    So... I have a pretty big crush on a girl that goes to school with me. There seem to be a few other guys who like her too, but I'm not sure. We have several common interests, but I don't want to ruin our friendship by just telling her I like her upfront. I can't ask her out because my parents would make a MASSIVE deal out of it, so what do I do
    Well get to know her more, flirt with her and see how she reacts around you if its positive ask her out.
    You dont have to tell your parents you are dating.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chikane)
    Well get to know her more, flirt with her and see how she reacts around you if its positive ask her out.
    You dont have to tell your parents you are dating.
    I somewhat do all of those, but I can't hide it from my parents because I can't go anywhere. I can't drive!

So... I have a pretty big crush on a girl that goes to school with me. There seem to be a few other guys who like her too, but I'm not sure. We have several common interests, but I don't want to ruin our friendship by just telling her I like her upfront. I can't ask her out because my parents would make a MASSIVE deal out of it, so what do I do?
    best thing is to get to know her more and let nature take its course , hopefully one day it will all work out but there's no rush enjoy it , and as for your parents mine are the same unfortunately there's not much you can do about them

ReputationRep:
    I somewhat do all of those, but I can't hide it from my parents because I can't go anywhere. I can't drive!
    Get the bus?? and say you are going out with your friends.

ReputationRep:
    Get the bus?? and say you are going out with your friends.
    Yah, I take the bus with her often. KK.

ReputationRep:
    Yah, I take the bus with her often. KK.
    Whats the problem then? Not having a car shouldnt hold you back if you really like her.

ReputationRep:
    Whats the problem then? Not having a car shouldnt hold you back if you really like her.
    I'm basically ready to ask her out or tell her, I just don't know how to do it or word it.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.