Turn on thread page Beta

Worst / most hideous football kit? watch

• Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    All I can think of is Chelsea goalkeeper shirt from a few seasons ago which was bright yellow. I'm also sure they had a bright orange one at some point?

Plymouth Argyle's goalkeeper shirt last season was bright pink. There was also an uproar from fans because the away kit was lilac. I feel as though I may be in a minority who quite liked it.

So, in your opinion, what has been the worst kit?

ReputationRep:
    The list of 90s kits is endless, especially goalkeeper's shirts.

Birmingham City away from last season:

A couple of recent shockers from no mark teams:

Rubber shirt ^

ReputationRep:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Arsenal:

Chelsea:

Everton:

and Cameroon:

ReputationRep:
    2004 Atletico bilbao kit comes to mind:

There were also quite a few in 1996, but Estonia kit was the worst imo, tbf seaman kit was not too far off:

ReputationRep:
    As a Liverpool supporter, I'd probably say our white away strip from 2013/14 which had the black Christmas jumper/printer jam/frazzly pattern at the bottom. Still to this day don't get Warrior's thinking on that, they could've left that out and it would've been a nice kit.

Name:  Liverpool-13-14-Warrior-Away-Kit.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  40.2 KB

There are loads of other examples like Chelsea's grey and orange away kit in the 90s, Porto's brown and blue away strip from last season, England's yellow GK kit at Euro 96, Newcastle's deck chair away kit from 09/10 and so on.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I remember we had a green and black away kit for the 93/94 season that I wasn't keen on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    I remember we had a green and black away kit for the 93/94 season that I wasn't keen on.
    The club re-released that not long ago. Hideous.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    What about Everton's pink kit.

ReputationRep:
    Norwich this season.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.