• Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Personally, I can't get up early in the morning for the life of me. Even if I've had a decent sleep, I'll feel really sleepy all day and it's horrible. I come alive at night, though. I can get through more work, I have better and more creative ideas, and I'm much more social.

When I did a short internship in animation, we didn't start work until 12pm which was so ideal :laugh:

How about you?

ReputationRep:
    I'm a morning person, most of the time :teehee:

I like to be in bed by 10/11pm and all notion to do anything else in the day goes away for me in the evening.

ReputationRep:
    Night person -but lol I'm always slightly tired

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseadagg3r)
    Personally, I can't get up early in the morning for the life of me. Even if I've had a decent sleep, I'll feel really sleepy all day and it's horrible. I come alive at night, though. I can get through more work, I have better and more creative ideas, and I'm much more social.

When I did a short internship in animation, we didn't start work until 12pm which was so ideal :laugh:

How about you?
    I'm a late night person no matter what I can't get up in the morning I'm trying to get into a routine of waking up early but it doesn't work that way:sad:

ReputationRep:
    100% a late night person

omg I can totally relate
    In the night is when I feel like actually studying,doing homework and feel less sleepy.In the morning I am so moody and get pissed off for no reason.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Work forces me to be an early morning person but I will always be a late night person.

ReputationRep:
    late night person, eating chicken popcorn all night
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    not sure tbh, I get up early morning to do my paper round and then I fall back to sleep moment I get home, but I still tired 24/7...I could easily stay awake until 2am -3am in the morning if I wanted to though

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.