what makes you want to be 45kg?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Big Weiner)
    what makes you want to be 45kg?
    More skinnier

ReputationRep:
    - Eat and drink healthy

- Cardio workouts/Pilates
    Take it slow, doing slow workouts will help burn fat whilst strenuous activities will use muscle; it will take a while but it will help keep weight off on the long run.

- Don't stress about weight and trying to lose weight, that will just cause you to gain more pounds.

- Sleep well

(Original post by saraxh)
    More skinnier
    take a look at this
    http://www.nhs.uk/tools/pages/health...alculator.aspx

ReputationRep:
    More skinnier
    That's very slim for that height, sometimes our mental approach is what we really need to change.

ReputationRep:
    I already did. I'm nearly underweight.

ReputationRep:
    Oh no that is pretty much bulimia behaviour. Being obsessed with the scale is gonna ruin you long term
    • Community Assistant
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    I already did. I'm nearly underweight.
    Sarah, we've spoken about this, you worry me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    Oh no that is pretty much bulimia behaviour. Being obsessed with the scale is gonna ruin you long term
    I'm not obsessed with the scale. If I was I wouldn't have ate pizza, chips and chocolate today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    Sarah, we've spoken about this, you worry me
    There's honestly nothing to be worried about
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    There's honestly nothing to be worried about
    I'm sorry for saying this, but honestly, I can only go from what you're saying, from what you're saying, I am worried.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not obsessed with the scale. If I was I wouldn't have ate pizza, chips and chocolate today.
    Trying Not to gain weight should be your aim. Trying to lose weight when it's perfectly fine is more worrying.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry for saying this, but honestly, I can only go from what you're saying, from what you're saying, I am worried.
    What I said above about what I ate today There's nothing to be worried about
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    What I said above about what I ate today There's nothing to be worried about
    Just - be oh so careful
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    :nodots:

ReputationRep:
    Just - be oh so careful
    I will dw
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    :nodots:
    This entertained me way too much. :lol:

Oh btw OP I can't see the original thread, just "..", but judging by comments you have issues feeling you are too fat or that you should loose weight? If you find it taking over your life or that you are taking excessive measures to stay or make yourself skinny you should consider getting help. If not for your physical health then because this is no way to live. You shouldn't be spending every day worrying about your weight or having to do silly things to try to make yourself happy with yourself.
    If you want to get some help there are loads of places you can turn including your doctor or charities like this one (http://www.anorexiabulimiacare.org.uk/).
    The most important thing in your life should be if you are happy and if you are unhappy with your body therapy is a much better way to deal with it than trying to suffer in silence or take other measures to try to achieve something. If you are that unhappy wit your body now I doubt you will be even if you loose the weight you want to. It's not uncommon to feel how you do and you shouldn't go through it alone. Don't be afraid to seek out support.

Sorry this is somewhat generalised, I didn't have your words to work with. Hope you're doing okay.

ReputationRep:
    If you know you're nearly underweight and you want to still lose that amount of weight, there is a problem. It doesn't matter what food you eat. Food is kind of irrelevant to an eating disorder no matter what disorder it is. It's about the fear, the shame, levels of control and distorted body image. I would really urge you to go to GP and seek help. None of this can be helped by a healthy eating plan.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 22, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.