Turn on thread page Beta

Girls if you fancied a guy you didn't know, would you mind if he groped your boobs? watch

So like if you really fancied him and were obviously eyeing him up, if he saw you eyeing him and he just came over and groped your boobs, would you mind? would you like it, dislike it? What if anything would you do?

ReputationRep:
    Yes because he just showed what kind of person he is and it would be an instant turn off. If he can do that to me, he can do that to any other girl.

ReputationRep:
    I don't care how cute someone is, if they groped me without my consent, I would not be happy. I'm not sure how I'd react (depending on the person and my mood at the time, I might scream, back away or hit them), but I sure as hell would not go anywhere near them again and they'd forever be a "so this one time, this jerk..." story for my friends.

(Original post by Applepiex3)
    Yes because he just showed what kind of person he is and it would be an instant turn off. If he can do that to me, he can do that to any other girl.
    But wouldn't you still be attracted to him because their was chemistry there?

(Original post by stripystockings)
    I don't care how cute someone is, if they groped me without my consent, I would not be happy. I'm not sure how I'd react (depending on the person and my mood at the time, I might scream, back away or hit them), but I sure as hell would not go anywhere near them again and they'd forever be a "so this one time, this jerk..." story for my friends.
    but if there was chemistry there, wouldn't you still fancy him? take it better than otherwise?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    But wouldn't you still be attracted to him because their was chemistry there?
    No, from that point onwards there is no longer any chemistry. Rather there is pervert groping you. Why would I want to associate myself to a guy like that?

ReputationRep:
    Instant turn off.
    Instant disengage.

Doesn't matter how attractive a guy is - if he touched me without consent I would tell him to stop and likely not speak to him ever again.

ReputationRep:
    um YES
    like everyone else said no matter how hot a person is, its sexual harassment

ReputationRep:
    What if a hot celeb grouped you? Would let him then :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Oh calm down boob grabbing is fun

(sarcasm...maybe)

ReputationRep:
    Yes. I would mind.

ReputationRep:
    Yes bc that's just a bit weird. Especially if you were in a public place/in front of other people - why would you do that?! :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    Oh calm down boob grabbing is fun

(sarcasm...maybe)
    Maybe?

I guess its alright with your girlfriend but not some stranger as OP was saying lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr T 999)
    What if a hot celeb grouped you? Would let him then :holmes:
    does the T in your name happen to stand for trump mate? haha

ReputationRep:
    Couldn't care less if I liked him or not I'd kill him if he touched me like that.

ReputationRep:
    i would mind

ReputationRep:
    maybe it would be OK if he did it in a jokey way.... like making Parp Parp sounds at the same time ?

ReputationRep:
    I'd kick him in the balls.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe?

I guess its alright with your girlfriend but not some stranger as OP was saying lol
    I don't even have a gf anymore. She drunkenly dumped me 2 o clock in the morning over text :yy: Currntly want to kill myself

ReputationRep:
    He'd be experiencing hospital food for at least a week.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.