Turn on thread page Beta

EU Parliament debating individual EU passports watch

ReputationRep:
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7405196.html

Will it happen?

ReputationRep:
    I'd certainly like one. But they could limit it to Scotland, Wales and Northern Island given that they voted to remain and have some devolved powers. Just have to wait and see I guess.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by BefuddledPenguin)
    I'd certainly like one. But they could limit it to Scotland, Wales and Northern Island given that they voted to remain and have some devolved powers. Just have to wait and see I guess.
    Wales voted to leave
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    So this was raised on here before and dismissed as unworkable, who payd and who administers being two of the reasons. If the EU want to give passports away though, then I can see a lot of people taking them. I doubt it would be unlimited though.

ReputationRep:
    I'd like this but I doubt it'd happen.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    You'll also have to pay into the EU budget if it ever happens. Confirmed by the EU itself.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.