Turn on thread page Beta

When a guy looks at you with sad eyes? watch

Announcements

What does it mean when a guy looks you in the eyes but his eyes are really sad?

Either he's sad or he's really emotional about seeing you?

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Either he's sad or he's really emotional about seeing you?
    I've had my suspicions for a while that he likes me as he's always making eye contact, but his eyes just look so sad and intimate when he does. The next minute though he'll be laughing and joking so it doesn't seem like he's just sad about something in his life

I've had my suspicions for a while that he likes me as he's always making eye contact, but his eyes just look so sad and intimate when he does. The next minute though he'll be laughing and joking so it doesn't seem like he's just sad about something in his life
    Probably really likes you. My last bf done that too, said he liked me too much :-/

Anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    I’m 22 years old and I’m still a virgin. I’ve never even kissed a girl.

I’ve been through college for two and a half years, more than that actually, and I’m still a virgin.

It has been very torturous.

College is the time when everyone experiences those things such as sex, and fun, and pleasure. But in those years I’ve had to rot in loneliness.

It’s not fair. You girls have never been attracted to me.

It’s an injustice, a crime, because I don’t know what you don’t see in me. I’m the perfect guy, and yet you throw yourselves at all these obnoxious men, instead of me, the supreme gentleman.

ReputationRep:
    He probably wishes that you feel what he is feeling, he is hurting inside and wants to open up about his feelings to you but can't because he is too scared of rejection.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by PrinceHarrys)

I’ve been through college for two and a half years, more than that actually, and I’m still a virgin.

College is the time when everyone experiences those things such as sex, and fun, and pleasure. But in those years I’ve had to rot in loneliness.

It’s an injustice, a crime, because I don’t know what you don’t see in me. I’m the perfect guy, and yet you throw yourselves at all these obnoxious men, instead of me, the supreme gentleman.
    You're everywhere lol.

ReputationRep:
    That he's really sad

ReputationRep:

What.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiritSharD)
    What.
    I'm such a good catch, but girls don't see it, and yet they give themselves to undeserving men. Hypocrites. I do my best to try to attract girls, seriously. I don't deserve to suffer like this.

ReputationRep:
    I'm such a good catch, but girls don't see it, and yet they give themselves to undeserving men. Hypocrites. I do my best to try to attract girls, seriously. I don't deserve to suffer like this.
    im done looooooooool

ReputationRep:
    Quoting a murderer isn't going to get you laid, buddy.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    He's got a gf.

ReputationRep:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kurxBYeAkqA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~scorpio~)
    He probably wishes that you feel what he is feeling, he is hurting inside and wants to open up about his feelings to you but can't because he is too scared of rejection.
    Its probably going to be this.

ReputationRep:
    My dog has sad eyes but he's hapy really

ReputationRep:
    Ask him. Maybe he's tired, or he thought of something sad, maybe he felt sorry for you? God knows why.

(Original post by ~scorpio~)
    Okay! Is there anything I can do to make him think I wouldn't reject him?

ReputationRep:
    Blue balls.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 14, 2016
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.