Turn on thread page Beta

My "girlfriend" of 3 months hasn't spoke to me in weeks watch

I met her on one of those dating sites. Plenty.......... [email protected] She moved here from another state and is now staying with family. She is my age . Recently divorced. Has kids but are not living with her. Anyway we chatted for about two weeks and decided to go out on a date. We hit it off and began dating more. After a few dates she began coming over and staying at the house for a few days at a time. It was pretty good and everything seemed to be going pretty well. Then after a while we would have an occasional disagreement here and there. Nothing major. Well one Sunday we were watching football and having a few beers. Soon after another dispute occured and in my angered state I insisted that I was going to take her home . She refused and I grabbed her by her arms as she sat on the couch to show her that I was serious. I then drive her home . Her family was not happy about the bruises on her arms and I can only guess what they said .
    After this she would have to sneek out of her house to see me and I would have to drop her off down the street so her family couldn't see me .
    Well on our last encounter , I told her I suspected she was cheating on me because I saw she still had a dating site profile active. She said she didn't know how to shut it down and that I was being jealous for no reason. I then asked her nicely to let me drive her home. This time instead of dropping her off down the street, I pulled up to the door and let her off and then honked my horn, loudly. I did it to bother her and make her nervous.
    Later that night she text me and told me she was yelled at by her family because of what I had done and were threatening to kick her out. She also told me to go "f" myself.
    That was the last time she text and hasn't responded in two weeks. Is this the end or just some kind of cool-down period???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I met her on one of those dating sites. Plenty.......... [email protected] She moved here from another state and is now staying with family. She is my age . Recently divorced. Has kids but are not living with her. Anyway we chatted for about two weeks and decided to go out on a date. We hit it off and began dating more. After a few dates she began coming over and staying at the house for a few days at a time. It was pretty good and everything seemed to be going pretty well. Then after a while we would have an occasional disagreement here and there. Nothing major. Well one Sunday we were watching football and having a few beers. Soon after another dispute occured and in my angered state I insisted that I was going to take her home . She refused and I grabbed her by her arms as she sat on the couch to show her that I was serious. I then drive her home . Her family was not happy about the bruises on her arms and I can only guess what they said .
    After this she would have to sneek out of her house to see me and I would have to drop her off down the street so her family couldn't see me .
    Well on our last encounter , I told her I suspected she was cheating on me because I saw she still had a dating site profile active. She said she didn't know how to shut it down and that I was being jealous for no reason. I then asked her nicely to let me drive her home. This time instead of dropping her off down the street, I pulled up to the door and let her off and then honked my horn, loudly. I did it to bother her and make her nervous.
    Later that night she text me and told me she was yelled at by her family because of what I had done and were threatening to kick her out. She also told me to go "f" myself.
    That was the last time she text and hasn't responded in two weeks. Is this the end or just some kind of cool-down period???
    wow that was really mean. I mean stop acting like a *******. If that was me i would hae meant the end. text her first and see what she says. Honestly... i think it does mean the end. Just text her " i miss you"

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2016
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.