Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I'm currently a fresher at the university of bristol, and while I do love the area I'm really struggling to make (proper) friends at the university, despite throwing myself into every society possible and going out multiple times.

So I guess if there's anyone else (regardless of what year) feeling the same from either UoB or University of West England (UWE), we could organise to meet?
    Thanks

- lonely student

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amu3)
    Hello, I'm currently a fresher at the university of bristol, and while I do love the area I'm really struggling to make (proper) friends at the university, despite throwing myself into every society possible and going out multiple times.

So I guess if there's anyone else (regardless of what year) feeling the same from either UoB or University of West England (UWE), we could organise to meet?
    Thanks

- lonely student
    Aren't there people on your course or in your hall who you like? This is usually an easier route to friendship than clubs and societies.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.