My First AMA about anything Watch

Asiangirl_18
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
U can literally ask whatever and I won't take offence whether it's about religion or otherwise
wolfmoon88
Badges: 21
Report 2 years ago
"To be, or not to be, that is the question: Whether 'tis Nobler in the mind to suffer. The Slings and Arrows of outrageous Fortune, Or to take Arms against a Sea of troubles, And by opposing end them: to die, to sleep."

Which play is this from and who is the speaker? And what is the significance of this passage in the wider context of the play?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Asiangirl_18
Rep:
?
(Original post by wolfmoon88)
"To be, or not to be, that is the question: Whether 'tis Nobler in the mind to suffer. The Slings and Arrows of outrageous Fortune, Or to take Arms against a Sea of troubles, And by opposing end them: to die, to sleep."

Which play is this from and who is the speaker? And what is the significance of this passage in the wider context of the play?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hamlet is the speaker and name of the play. The significance of this very famous passage in wider context of the play is it represents Hamlets state of mind as he on multiple occasions considers suicide due to his circumstances. Those being his father was killed, his ghost has come back to haunt him and his mother is actually a two timing snake with his uncle who wanted the power Hamlets father, the King, had, thus the king was murdered (by poison I think?). This in effect then makes Hamlet hate all women including his love, whose name escapes me right now, thus leading to the tradgedy of just about all of the main characters.

I did this in yr 10 so it's been a while kus im in yr 12 now but that's what I remember.
TheProphetsPath
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
lol what u mean it's ur first AMA?
UWS
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
"Ask me anything about anything"?

Okay.

What is anything?
Hamoody
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Asiangirl_18)
U can literally ask whatever and I won't take offence whether it's about religion or otherwise
What's your take on Donald Duck's win in the elections?
Asiangirl_18
Rep:
?
(Original post by TheProphetsPath)
lol what u mean it's ur first AMA?
Welllllll I'm counting this one as my first officially
Asiangirl_18
Rep:
?
(Original post by UWS)
"Ask me anything about anything"?

Okay.

What is anything?
Anything is as the word says tbh. Idk what more to say to that
Asiangirl_18
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hamoody)
What's your take on Donald Duck's win in the elections?
It's seriously so ridiculous. Cant believe the guy actually won. I figured he was a political ploy in order to get interest into the elections and just switch it up a bit. Who knew Americans are really against having a woman as president. Lol. It's all a huge joke tbh and this may be the beginning if the end if the world. I never believed it in the previous years but now yeh why not. Anything is possible
Hamoody
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It's seriously so ridiculous. Cant believe the guy actually won. I figured he was a political ploy in order to get interest into the elections and just switch it up a bit. Who knew Americans are really against having a woman as president. Lol. It's all a huge joke tbh and this may be the beginning if the end if the world. I never believed it in the previous years but now yeh why not. Anything is possible
Who knew American's preferred a president that ridiculed and assaulted it's females?
Asiangirl_18
Rep:
?
Who knew American's preferred a president that ridiculed and assaulted it's females?
Omg exactlyyyy. Like do u know what America has always gone on about other countries, how they treat their women, their human rights etc etc. I mean those were the "reasons" they used to invade places like Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria. Colonel Gadafi and Bin Laden were so terrible as was Hitler so what do people think Trump is? The guy has even got rape cases against him and yet he got into presidency. P.i.ss.take tbh. Now I'm expecting that I dnt really need a degree to get into any field of per job I wish to kus if Trump can so can I 😂😂😭
Hamoody
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Omg exactlyyyy. Like do u know what America has always gone on about other countries, how they treat their women, their human rights etc etc. I mean those were the "reasons" they used to invade places like Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria. Colonel Gadafi and Bin Laden were so terrible as was Hitler so what do people think Trump is? The guy has even got rape cases against him and yet he got into presidency. P.i.ss.take tbh. Now I'm expecting that I dnt really need a degree to get into any field of per job I wish to kus if Trump can so can I 😂😂😭
Ermmmm I see where you got that last sentence from lady

I agree with you. I fear America won't be great anymore. :sad:
Asiangirl_18
Rep:
?
Ermmmm I see where you got that last sentence from lady

I agree with you. I fear America won't be great anymore. :sad:
Hahah what can i say. It's all over Twitter and facebook, I was bound to drop a quote in there

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump tried to bring skavery back in. That's how bad this guy is. America has actually been great with the Obama because in all his years of presidency there's hasn't been one bad word said against him or his family, not any alleged crimes or scandals. They were a good role model for everyone. Trump however is just encouraging fathers to be per.v.y with their kids and etc and he is allowing all types of criminals to carry on how they are bekus hey if he can, we can.
Hamoody
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hahah what can i say. It's all over Twitter and facebook, I was bound to drop a quote in there

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump tried to bring skavery back in. That's how bad this guy is. America has actually been great with the Obama because in all his years of presidency there's hasn't been one bad word said against him or his family, not any alleged crimes or scandals. They were a good role model for everyone. Trump however is just encouraging fathers to be per.v.y with their kids and etc and he is allowing all types of criminals to carry on how they are bekus hey if he can, we can.
Whoa

Seems like someone's been really going in with the election and the stories :poke:
wolfmoon88
Report 2 years ago
Hamlet is the speaker and name of the play. The significance of this very famous passage in wider context of the play is it represents Hamlets state of mind as he on multiple occasions considers suicide due to his circumstances. Those being his father was killed, his ghost has come back to haunt him and his mother is actually a two timing snake with his uncle who wanted the power Hamlets father, the King, had, thus the king was murdered (by poison I think?). This in effect then makes Hamlet hate all women including his love, whose name escapes me right now, thus leading to the tradgedy of just about all of the main characters.

I did this in yr 10 so it's been a while kus im in yr 12 now but that's what I remember.
Yay for English lit :five: :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Asiangirl_18
Rep:
?
Whoa

Seems like someone's been really going in with the election and the stories :poke:
Haha well it piqued my interest so I looked into it and have just found it all pathetic. Doesn't take a genius to see that tho
Asiangirl_18
Rep:
?
(Original post by wolfmoon88)
Yay for English lit :five: :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ikrrrr I love lit 😂💯
Ahad27
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Why does water evaporates at room temperature, if its boiling point is at 100 degrees Celsius?
RDKGames
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
What is the discriminant of the general cubic equation in the form ax^3+bx^2+cx+d=0 ?
Blue_Mason
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You guys ask strange questions
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (215)
12.49%
Excited (157)
9.12%
Worried (306)
17.77%
Terrified (382)
22.18%
Meh (173)
10.05%
Confused (37)
2.15%