Turn on thread page Beta

Does he like me or does he just think I'm a massive creep? watch

I'm in my second year at uni and there's this guy in my pre-clac class that I think is cute. I voiced this to my friend and she made it kind of obvious that I think he's cute a couple of times, e. g. once he walked in to class late and we made eye contact, and immediately my friend turned to me and started giggling really loud. I was so shook by this that I started giggling too and we looked like a pair of idiots. He definitely saw that. And then he has also caught me staring at him a couple of times. It's kind of conspicuous that I have a thing for him.

But a few weird things happened when I saw him in class on thursday. First, when I was standing outside of class with my friends, he stood right opposite us. He usually waits to enter class after the professor comes so maybe this isn't anything new. He did see me, but he wasn't looking at me as far as I knew. But he stood facing me, leaning his back against the wall. Don't know if that means anything.

Then in class, he sits right at the back and I turned around twice to look at him. Both times, he was already looking at me and he looked ANGRY. His jaw was locked and his face was set in stone. And he didn't look away when he saw me looking at him. After class, I had to walk by him to get to my car, but I was strolling and I was in no rush. When he saw me, he made a gesture to his friend that looked like "let's go".

It's worth noting I've never even spoken to the dude and from what I know, he keeps to himself and his friends. He doesn't really talk to girls and he has zero social media presence. He's not really shy or anything though - he walks with confidence and jokes with our professor (who's quite young and pretty) so it's not like he can't function around women.

So? What do you guys think? Why did he seem so angry with me? Should I talk to him? Is he creeped out by me? It's not even like this has been happening for long - maybe only 4 classes so far (two weeks).
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    From what you said, it doesn't sound like he likes you. Though it could be he's shy to approach you or he doesn't like you. The day that he was angry, maybe he was in a bad mood. No sane person would just be pissed off at someone they don't even know. Why don't you say hi to him one day? It's hard to just read the signs from only seeing the guy for 2 weeks, I think you need to talk to him to get a bit more information.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2016
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.