This discussion is closed.
princess20
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
It has recently come to my attention that out of all the girls I know, I am the only one whom would NOT be considered as a "Girly Girl"

Growing up with four sisters, you may expect me to be right in there with fashion magazines, hair-do's, shoes and handbangs like they are, but in truth I cannot stand it.

I hated it when my boyfriends buy me Perfume, jewellery or clothes.
It was a case of "Nooo I wanted a PS2 game"

My mom always said I'd appreciate recieving clothes as gifts when I got older but it still winds me up if I do recieve them.

I HATE the colour pink, I'm more into snakes lizards and frogs rather than fluffy kittens and "Cute" puppies, I'm not an emotional person, I don't cry at sad films and emotional music and I scorn at women (and men) who do.

This is not to say I spend all my time in jeans and shirts, playing football on weekends, as I don't do that neither, I like to wear short skirts and low-cut tops on the weekend, but that is about as far as it goes.

Am I the only one?! Am I odd?!!
Whats_The_411?
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Nope, i'm not
Swim By
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
you're a tomboy?
Whats_The_411?
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Swim By)
you're a tomboy?
Has Fly By been banned?
Swim By
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Whats_The_411?)
Has Fly By been banned?
nope
mobbdeeprob
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Yes - and proud of it.
DazYa
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by princess20)
It has recently come to my attention that out of all the girls I know, I am the only one whom would NOT be considered as a "Girly Girl"

Growing up with four sisters, you may expect me to be right in there with fashion magazines, hair-do's, shoes and handbangs like they are, but in truth I cannot stand it.

My mom always said I'd appreciate recieving clothes as gifts when I got older but it still winds me up if I do recieve them.

I HATE the colour pink, I'm more into snakes lizards and frogs rather than fluffy kittens and "Cute" puppies, I'm not an emotional person, I don't cry at sad films and emotional music and I scorn at women (and men) who do.

This is not to say I spend all my time in jeans and shirts, playing football on weekends, as I don't do that neither, I like to wear short skirts and low-cut tops on the weekend, but that is about as far as it goes.

lol you're cool
princess20
(Original post by Swim By)
you're a tomboy?
No i don,t think so just im not really into girly things but i don,t play with action man or role around in mud
Whats_The_411?
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by mobbdeeprob)
Yes - and proud of it.
Thats why I put you and all the others in my sig
DazYa
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
No i don,t think so just im not really into girly things but i don,t play with action man or role around in mud
do you like quad bikes, moto-x?
who_me
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I wouldn't say i'm a girly girl...but I'm definitely a girl
Swim By
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
maybe you should strat roaming around in mud
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I HATE the colour pink
Infidel, you blaspheme against the pink batallion.
princess20
(Original post by DazYa777)
lol you're cool
Thanks dazya
Pegasus
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'm not really a girly girl. But then I'm not a manly girl either
F. Poste
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
In some ways I'm incredibly girly and in some I'm not.. but I am more girly than not

/Nobel Post of the Year, not!
ice_topaz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

You are no way near odd, I think you just like to get in touch with your masculine side, which is not a bad thing.
Swim By
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by F. Poste)
In some ways I'm incredibly girly and in some I'm not.. but I am more girly than not

/Nobel Post of the Year, not!
huh :confused:
princess20
(Original post by Pegasus)
I'm not really a girly girl. But then I'm not a manly girl either
No im not manly either but i just don,t like all that being barbie in real life
DazYa
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
Thanks dazya
you're welcome
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (264)
46.56%
Take exams next summer (78)
13.76%
Change uni choice through clearing (121)
21.34%
Apply to uni next year instead (60)
10.58%
I'm not applying to university (44)
7.76%

Watched Threads