The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
i love the colour pink and i love feeling like a girly girl (today i'm wearing a really floaty pink skirt and i have like a zillion pairs of shoes etc and i just painted my nails pink), but i don't act like it and actually the majority of my friends are lads and i'm as happy down the pub watching rugby and watching dvds with the lads

lou xxx
F. Poste
In some ways I'm incredibly girly and in some I'm not.. but I am more girly than not :smile:

/Nobel Post of the Year, not!

You were on here late last night :tongue:
Reply 22
lou p
i i'm as happy down the pub watching rugby and watching dvds with the lads

lou xxx

lets it face it lou, you aint watching the rugby :rolleyes: :tongue:
Reply 23
yes, i am
Reply 24
My last girlfriend was a boy-girl.
Reply 25
poop
My last girlfriend was a boy-girl.

been to bangkok recently?
Reply 26
Swim By
huh :confused:

To paraphrase: I'm pretty feminine, but not a complete bimbo! Does that make more sense?!
Reply 27
Whats_The_411?
You were on here late last night :tongue:

I couldn't sleep, the excitement of going to Hollywood kept me up :tongue:
Reply 28
F. Poste
To paraphrase: I'm pretty feminine, but not a complete bimbo! Does that make more sense?!

kate, all i can hear is, blah blah, blah blah blah...blah blah...:confused:

yes!!! it makes sense :rolleyes::tongue:
F. Poste

This is swim by your posting to :biggrin:
Reply 30
F. Poste

you're going to hollywood?!? :eek: when??
Reply 31
Swim By
lets it face it lou, you aint watching the rugby :rolleyes: :tongue:

lol, i do! i have my own debenture seat at myurrayfield (scotlands ground- it's in the south stand if anyone cares) and i've basically been bought up on rugby. i love the whole atmosphere of it and i actually can hold a conversation about the game.

lou xxx
F. Poste

Yep we sure are going. Have you got started on that script yet?
Reply 33
lou p
lol, i do! i have my own debenture seat at myurrayfield (scotlands ground- it's in the south stand if anyone cares) and i've basically been bought up on rugby. i love the whole atmosphere of it and i actually can hold a conversation about the game.

lou xxx

lol ok ok, fair enough.. probably knows more than me :redface: ...englands not doing too well now though :frown: or do you support scotland? :tongue:
Reply 34
princess20
It has recently come to my attention that out of all the girls I know, I am the only one whom would NOT be considered as a "Girly Girl"

Growing up with four sisters, you may expect me to be right in there with fashion magazines, hair-do's, shoes and handbangs like they are, but in truth I cannot stand it.

I hated it when my boyfriends buy me Perfume, jewellery or clothes.
It was a case of "Nooo I wanted a PS2 game"

My mom always said I'd appreciate recieving clothes as gifts when I got older but it still winds me up if I do recieve them.

I HATE the colour pink, I'm more into snakes lizards and frogs rather than fluffy kittens and "Cute" puppies, I'm not an emotional person, I don't cry at sad films and emotional music and I scorn at women (and men) who do.

This is not to say I spend all my time in jeans and shirts, playing football on weekends, as I don't do that neither, I like to wear short skirts and low-cut tops on the weekend, but that is about as far as it goes.

Am I the only one?! Am I odd?!!

You sound incredibly like me actually :biggrin:
Although I think I am becoming more of a girly girl! :eek: :'(
Reply 35
princess20
No im not manly either but i just don,t like all that being barbie in real life

Sorry! I didn't mean to suggest that you were a manly-girl :smile:
Reply 36
Swim By
lol ok ok, fair enough.. probably knows more than me :redface: ...englands not doing too well now though :frown: or do you support scotland? :tongue:

i support scotland, my whole family is scottish

lou xxx
Reply 37
princess20
It has recently come to my attention that out of all the girls I know, I am the only one whom would NOT be considered as a "Girly Girl"

Growing up with four sisters, you may expect me to be right in there with fashion magazines, hair-do's, shoes and handbangs like they are, but in truth I cannot stand it.

I hated it when my boyfriends buy me Perfume, jewellery or clothes.
It was a case of "Nooo I wanted a PS2 game"

My mom always said I'd appreciate recieving clothes as gifts when I got older but it still winds me up if I do recieve them.

I HATE the colour pink, I'm more into snakes lizards and frogs rather than fluffy kittens and "Cute" puppies, I'm not an emotional person, I don't cry at sad films and emotional music and I scorn at women (and men) who do.

This is not to say I spend all my time in jeans and shirts, playing football on weekends, as I don't do that neither, I like to wear short skirts and low-cut tops on the weekend, but that is about as far as it goes.

Am I the only one?! Am I odd?!!

No, i hate high heeled shoes and have tripped in many places because of them.I never have worn flowery gear either and hate girly stuff....
Reply 38
Yay! Go lou!
Reply 39
lou p
i support scotland, my whole family is scottish

lou xxx

yeah but i hope you're not one of those who wishes england to do badly? :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending