What's the minimum requirement to get in to Staffordshire? Watch

Mohammed97
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I'm currently I am studying CCNA Routing and switching at college.

I'm interested in studying Computer Forensics and Network Security. i have D*D*D* as well as the qualification for CCNA. However i have level 2 in english but in maths i have level 1. i have applied for universities foundation years because of my maths but if they dont accept me i dont know what else to do.

Can someone help me?

Thanks.
Staffordshire University
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Mohammed97)
I'm currently I am studying CCNA Routing and switching at college.

I'm interested in studying Computer Forensics and Network Security. i have D*D*D* as well as the qualification for CCNA. However i have level 2 in english but in maths i have level 1. i have applied for universities foundation years because of my maths but if they dont accept me i dont know what else to do.

Can someone help me?

Thanks.

Hi mohammed,

At Staffordshire University we assess each application on an individual basis considering any qualifications, skills and experience that the applicant has. It may be a possibility to still study on the course without the Maths qualification but this would depend on the other qualifications which the applicant has as we need to ensure that each student will be able to cope with all aspects of the course. This is all considered as part of the admissions process and please feel free to contact Staffordshire University on 01782 294400 if you would like to speak to someone directly regarding your application.

Sam
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

• Staffordshire University
    Everything except: Midwifery, Operating Department Practice, Paramedic - Stoke-on-Trent campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19
    Nursing and Midwifery - Shrewsbury campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 29 Sep '19
    Nursing and Midwifery - Shrewsbury campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 5 Oct '19

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (86)
17.81%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (311)
64.39%
Not yet but I am planning to (23)
4.76%
Not yet but I might (63)
13.04%

Watched Threads