The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

You make it sound like i have.
Reply 2
Reply 3
Cigarettes? or something more exotic? :smile:
Reply 4
Never have and I'm not gonna. Drugs aren't cool kids.
Reply 5
just cigarettes, its just that most people i know who smoke started very young- some at 8 or 9 I just thought that it would be interesting to see if this was common. and i'm not implying that everyone has tried it- hence the option!
Reply 6
Never tried the exotic, but i had 1 cigg when i was around 11 and didnt see what all the fuss was about so have never had one since
Reply 7
whitewitch
just cigarettes, its just that most people i know who smoke started very young- some at 8 or 9

?!?!?!?!?!?!
Really?? I don't think I even knew what cigarettes were at that age.
Dajo123
or something more exotic? :smile:

Fish?
I have never tried smoking. woooohooooo :biggrin:
Reply 10
I tried it when I was 14 and in hospital.. I developed a taste for it and was pretty bad til i was 17, when I quit :biggrin:
F. Poste
I tried it when I was 14 and in hospital.. I developed a taste for it and was pretty bad til i was 17, when I quit :biggrin:

Smoking in front of dying people, you're so considerate.
Whats_The_411?
I have never tried smoking. woooohooooo :biggrin:
I take it that that's an achievement. How old r u?
Reply 13
Never tried it, I don't see the point
icetopaz_h454
I take it that that's an achievement. How old r u?

I'm 19 :tongue:
Reply 15
whitewitch
just cigarettes, its just that most people i know who smoke started very young- some at 8 or 9 I just thought that it would be interesting to see if this was common. and i'm not implying that everyone has tried it- hence the option!

I was 10 or so - hardcore smoking since 12. Going to buy some nicotine inhalers tomorrow though! Wish me luck!
Also, as an aside - i would be interesting to know whether the schmokers had parents that biffed too?
Reply 16
I have never tried smoking tabacco, and do not intend to in the future.
Why do people still smoke when they can see what it can do to you?
It confuses me.
Whats_The_411?
I'm 19 :tongue:
Well, that is an achievement then!
Reply 18
raagyone
Why do people still smoke when they can see what it can do to you?
It confuses me.

pure nicotine dependence - apparently the thread of a health risk does little to stop people puffing away
Reply 19
NDGAARONDI
Fish?

and chips. (joke), i don’t understand why my comment prompted you to post the above. ??

Latest

Trending

Trending