Turn on thread page Beta

How old were you when you first tried smoking? watch

ReputationRep:
    Never tried it. Why try something if its going to kill you no matter how much you may (or may not) like it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbdeeprob)
    I actually want to try a hubble-bubble.
    Come to where I am and u'll get it!!
    But honestly..it stinks worse than smoke!.....and it looks kinda scary as well!...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    Come to where I am and u'll get it!!
    But honestly..it stinks worse than smoke!.....and it looks kinda scary as well!...
    yeah but I heard the otherday that it's not worse than smoking because of the water thing,btw from where you are??!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by habosh)
    yeah but I heard the otherday that it's not worse than smoking because of the water thing,btw from where you are??!
    u r probably rite abt the water thingie...but that stuf really does stink!
    I am in Kuwaitat the moment and the ppl around here hubble bubble alot!....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    u r probably rite abt the water thingie...but that stuf really does stink!
    I am in Kuwaitat the moment and the ppl around here hubble bubble alot!....
    for me we have one at home ,mom never let me even have a puff,but my mother's friend allows me to do so when mom is not there or not looking*LOL*also when I go with my friends I share one with any of them if I 'm not tierd ,anyway it makes me dizzy really quickly so I dont keep up smoking for long

ReputationRep:
    i think i was like 5 or 6
    my uncles used to smoke malboro reds and i was like once, can i try can i try, an he was like sure here take ur own cig, then he said no wait take from mine and if u like it ill give u ur own.
    he was joking around, and was busy chatting with everyone else around him so i took a drag, and didnt know i was a supposed to exhale it!
    i felt awful all day!

ReputationRep:
    Smoking is not cool, drugs are definitely not cool but i do admit to enjoying the occasional cigar and sheesha

ReputationRep:
    btw wtf is a hubble bubble?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nik P)
    mmm i smoke that, think its a sheesha.... the tube u smoke out of, got water etc... like a bong

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    To be honest, I was 8
    But I only took a few puffs out of curiosity (I nicked one of my dad's cigarrettes), hated it, and haven't gone near them since. I really really hate smoking, and I'm quite glad I did it because it put me off for life.
    Very similar experience here...I was about 8-and-a-half...a dodgy uncle asked me if I wanted to try a cigarette when I visited my family back in China. Being curious, I tried it and hated it. I tried alcohol too and hated it, and I've never smoked since, and I rarely drink either.

ReputationRep:
    LOL who the hell calls sheesha hubble bubble?!... sorry but thats a typical whitey thing to say.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nik P)
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    its not called a hubble bubble... it is called a HOOKAH... say it with me HOOOOOOOKAAAAAHHH

ReputationRep:
    Don't smoke people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    Don't smoke people
    That's some good advice...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nik P)
    That's some good advice...

Just felt like posting something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chubb)
    Never tried it. Why try something if its going to kill you no matter how much you may (or may not) like it.
    I disagree!

You eat fast food don't you?

I didn't like it but I can understand why people do it even though they know it'll probably kill them.

ReputationRep:
    I've never tried it - i don't see the point. I'd rather slit my wrists, it's a lot quicker, cheaper and nowhere near as painful as having bits of lung cut out and struggling for air.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poop)
    I disagree!

You eat fast food don't you?

I didn't like it but I can understand why people do it even though they know it'll probably kill them.
    Fast food doesn't kill you, it's an imbalance in diet that kills you. Smoking is not of any benefit, moderation or otherwise.

ReputationRep:
    I was really young and tried it out of curiousity really, I don't smoke and never really have but when I'm drunk and with people who do smoke I have been known to have the odd one. I'd say I smoke 1 fag a month now.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 2, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.