Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, has anyone applied for dentistry in manchester uni and does anyone else have an interview on the 23rd?

ReputationRep:
    Yay !! I've found some 😝 how are you feeling for it? And if you don't mind can you tell me your stats like your ukcat score and predictions and AS grades??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Congratulationss do you mind me asking when you got notified about the interview on ucas? Still waiting for replies atm

ReputationRep:
    Thank you ! UCAS doesn't get updated. I got a direct email from an admissions members inviting me for an interview. Don't worry it's still really early and they do interviews until march.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Also I got the email on the 7th November.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by srahman99)
    Thank you ! UCAS doesn't get updated. I got a direct email from an admissions members inviting me for an interview. Don't worry it's still really early and they do interviews until march.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank youu, best of luck for your interview!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elle.m)
    yup i have an interview on the same day
    can u tell us your stats? gcses, AS grades, UKCAT etc

ReputationRep:
    I had an interview last year for Manchester but didn't get an offer. Im redoing some exams this year and ive applied to them again. Havent got an interview invite tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bdog123curryman)
    I had an interview last year for Manchester but didn't get an offer. Im redoing some exams this year and ive applied to them again. Havent got an interview invite tho
    Do you mind me asking what your questions were? Hopefully in February then

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by srahman99)
    Do you mind me asking what your questions were? Hopefully in February then

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sorry you're not allowed to discuss what actually happened in interviews.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not too sure sorry. If you do have to do a written task it won't be weight much towards your offer I don't think as it's not written in the email. Hope that helps

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    just did my interview! does anyone know how we can contact the other applicants we met? i got to know quite a few people and everyone was so nice, it's a shame we've now lost contact!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bdog123curryman)
    ik this was a while ago, but do you remember when they got back to you? and was your interview during Nov/dec? I had my interview last month and am waiting to hear back from them :/

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    Got an offer to study dentistry at Manchester.AAA
    Interview November and informed by e mail of my offer just before Christmas and UCAS.
    Anyone else had offers yet ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raffity)
    Hi,
    Got an offer to study dentistry at Manchester.AAA
    Interview November and informed by e mail of my offer just before Christmas and UCAS.
    Anyone else had offers yet ?
    Congratulations! You must be so happy I haven't heard back from Manchester since my UCAS was sent off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kp0pfan21)
    Congratulations! You must be so happy I haven't heard back from Manchester since my UCAS was sent off
    Yes really pleased as was also my first choice.
    They do interview up to March so don't loose hope. You would have had a rejection letter if they were not interested.
    Where else have you applied to?

ReputationRep:
    Yes really pleased as was also my first choice.
    They do interview up to March so don't loose hope. You would have had a rejection letter if they were not interested.
    Where else have you applied to?
    I've also applied to Cardiff, Birmingham & Bristol.

ReputationRep:
    I've also applied to Cardiff, Birmingham & Bristol.
    Have you got an interview for Cardiff yet. Not looking forward to the Multi Mini Interviws

ReputationRep:
    Have you got an interview for Cardiff yet. Not looking forward to the Multi Mini Interviws
    Yup, mine is on Wednesday the 18th of January. I'm not looking forward to it either I don't know what dental related stuff to look at & know in depth

ReputationRep:
    Yup, mine is on Wednesday the 18th of January. I'm not looking forward to it either I don't know what dental related stuff to look at & know in depth
    Mine is on the 18th too just checked lol

There are some good examples of the stations and how to format your answer on you tube.
    I also get a lot of information from the uni web sites and also a lot of interesting stuff on them regarding dentistry and research etc.

Think it is more about how you would act in certain situations.
    There is usually an ethically based question.A communication,a dexterity station, one possibly about you and your statement, a rest station . just from what I have researched up to now.
    Hope that helps.

Apparently you can't really get it wrong but it's how you reflect and see what you could improve on etc.

Have you done any research into the mini interviews yet ?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 12, 2017

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.