The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 0to100
you've not always been very nice to me though :\
but thanks

Did she give you your closure yet??
Original post by 0to100
It doesn't offend me at all though, I constantly think of belling the show up anyways :gangster:

I'm glad it doesn't but someone reported me for it. It got deleted. :getmecoat:
Original post by FireFreezer77
I dont care tbh, really dont care. No sympathy given after previous events with the OP
Agreed 100%
Shame

@Fox Corner
and AngryRedhead has tagged him in of course

nvm their horrendous posts have been removed but I wish they were left up so they could have been reported
(edited 7 years ago)
Please do stop derailing the thread for the sake of it. Any concerns about other members go into Ask a CT, you know the drill folks.
Original post by MrDystopia
Please do stop derailing the thread for the sake of it. Any concerns about other members go into Ask a CT, you know the drill folks.

Thank You. :h:
Original post by MrDystopia

I did. I have not received any sort of answer for my queries. :frown: So many hours have gone by. :redface:
Original post by RossB1702
If you do go on the show make sure beforehand to wear your best tracksuit and pull out two-thirds your teeth.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sounds painful, but thank you for your advice (sarcasm obviously)

Original post by Saba XD
I did. I have not received any sort of answer for my queries. :frown: So many hours have gone by. :redface:

You already got 30 reps for it, why do you still desperately want to leave it up? :lolwut:

Mr.Dystopia also wasn't talking to you >_>
(edited 7 years ago)
LMAO I'm just tryna tell em' to calm themselves ennit :wink: lol @0to100
how's it going, any better? x
If you do go on the show make sure beforehand to wear your best tracksuit and pull out two-thirds your teeth.

EDIT: after posting this I realise it could offend you. I'm honestly not having a dig at you I'm making fun of the people that appear on the show.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 0to100
Sounds painful, but thank you for your advice

Glad you took it as a joke I was worried I may have offended you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Glad you took it as a joke I was worried I may have offended you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didn't take it as a joke but you could never offend me even if you tried bruv :yy:

but yes provide disclaimers so you don't get banned :h:
Original post by 0to100

You already got 30 reps for it, why do you still desperately want to leave it up? :lolwut:

Mr.Dystopia also wasn't talking to you >_>

I know he wasn't. I don't want it up. I would have deleted it myself if it caused any violations because I did it as a joke and I knew that you would find it funny anyway and I didn't post it to be rude. :redface:
Original post by Saba XD
I know he wasn't. I don't want it up. I would have deleted it myself if it caused any violations because I did it as a joke and I knew that you would find it funny anyway and I didn't post it to be rude. :redface:

I didn't take offence but how did you know I would find it funny? :eyeball: do we speak, darling?
Original post by 0to100
I didn't take it as a joke but you could never offend me even if you tried bruv :yy:

but yes provide disclaimers so you don't get banned :h:

I'll provide a disclaimer for the ones that could be interpreted as a little offensive. I think I'll put "it's just joke bro, pls don't ban" from now on.
Original post by 0to100
I didn't take offence but how did you know I would find it funny? :eyeball: do we speak, darling?

Because, it was a joke. We don't need to talk for me to know that you wouldn't take it seriously. Plus, you tagged me yourself, used a clap emoji and said 'lol'. :smile:
Original post by Saba XD

What was it you said that got took down ?
I'll provide a disclaimer for the ones that could be interpreted as a little offensive. I think I'll put "it's just joke bro, pls don't ban" from now on.

Great, anything else? :confused:
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
LMAO I'm just tryna tell em' to calm themselves ennit :wink: lol @0to100
how's it going, any better? x

Never better :h:
Original post by xobeauty
Did she give you your closure yet??

It's still too soon to tell but cheers for asking love
Original post by 0to100
Never better :h:

you will soon mann, chin up and keep going, it may not seem like it but there's better people in the world, those who will care for you no matter what ppl say or whatever gets in their way.
:h: :flute::lovehug::mmm::penguinhug:

Latest

Trending

Trending